Shooting for the top v/s Rams

mattyicefalcon

Well our guys are all right there with the best of them, and I am thrilled to see them get the accolades. But with the playoffs looming, I am really, really hoping we can get off to a fast start in the Dome. Then it would be fantastic to get a lead up on the Rams allowing some of our starters that are hurting some rest.

But the main thing is win the game no matter what it takes with all hands on deck.

Well our guys are all right there with the best of them, and I am thrilled to see them get the accolades. But with the playoffs looming, I am really, really hoping we can get off to a fast start in the Dome. Then it would be fantastic to get a lead up on the Rams allowing some of our starters that are hurting some rest.

But the main thing is win the game no matter what it takes with all hands on deck.

I agree...but, we dont just need a narrow win.....a monster win is must & due!!

my law of averages & some professional sports experience has soo far worked in predictions & winning bets across the nfl...fetching me over $3800!! :)