Dome Question....?

Russdogg

Are they actually allowed in the dome, i know it may seem like a crazy and meaningless question, but im a STH and have no clue, i have a 9 month old son who i want to take with me for hist first game, hes been to training camp but this will be his first game, and now i see that the weather is calling for thunderstorms, so im a bit hesitent to take him anyway, but i have a Keith Brooking jersey for him and i dont know if ill be able to afford my playoff tickets, so i despertly want him to go, so i thought if i had an umbrella i could make a quick covered walk of it, and be good....so that leads to my question, are they allowed in the dome? Because it would be pointless for me to walk him in, and not be able to walk him out.... Thanks.

Yea they are. They even have little bags at the entrance that you can put them in so that they don't drip water everywhere when going to your seats.

ok... i believe in north carolina a couple years ago i was denied when trying to take one in.. cuasie i was wearing the wrong color and being a little too rowdy.

ok... i believe in north carolina a couple years ago i was denied when trying to take one in.. cuasie i was wearing the wrong color and being a little too rowdy.

Yea, the first time I went to Joe Robbie stadium (now Dolphin Stadium), they took my umbrella away from me at the door :(

"Russdog", if your concern is about your nine-months old son, my advice is to not take him to a game. It will be at least another three years before he is capable of remembering some details of any life experiences. His "first game" will, for him, be a wasted experience.

In answer to your question about the umbrellas being allowed into the Georgia Dome, here's what the Georgia Dome policy states:

UMBRELLAS

Umbrellas may be brought into the Georgia Dome. During Falcons games, fans must check their umbrellas at a Dome Service Center or place them under their seats.

Link: http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D...e_Policies.aspx

You and your son are going to have many other opportunities to enjoy sports together in the upcoming years. Wait until he is mature enough to not have to be carried into the stadium.

"Russdog", if your concern is about your nine-months old son, my advice is to not take him to a game. It will be at least another three years before he is capable of remembering some details of any life experiences. His "first game" will, for him, be a wasted experience.

In answer to your question about the umbrellas being allowed into the Georgia Dome, here's what the Georgia Dome policy states:

UMBRELLAS

Umbrellas may be brought into the Georgia Dome. During Falcons games, fans must check their umbrellas at a Dome Service Center or place them under their seats.

Link: http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D...e_Policies.aspx

You and your son are going to have many other opportunities to enjoy sports together in the upcoming years. Wait until he is mature enough to not have to be carried into the stadium.

total dbag are ya?

My friends recently brought their 6 month old to her first game and she had a ball. It's good for kids to be comfortable around noise and people, and they love the music and all the colors, and they get to be with their folks. Take the kid, bring your umbrella, have a blast, and GO FALCONS!

yea.dont get hammered and ur kid will be fine.its not about ur boy remembering its about his dad taking his new son to see the birds.

lol. I think its more about Daddy having the fond memories of taking his little baby boy to the baby's first game. His son is too young and won't remember it. However, I understand both sides to the discussion. Have fun, Russ!! Hope to see ya there!

My friends recently brought their 6 month old to her first game and she had a ball. It's good for kids to be comfortable around noise and people, and they love the music and all the colors, and they get to be with their folks. Take the kid, bring your umbrella, have a blast, and GO FALCONS!

yeahs hes been to a few events.. and loved it... he may not remember, but i'll be able torecall it for him ;)

yea.dont get hammered and ur kid will be fine.its not about ur boy remembering its about his dad taking his new son to see the birds.

That's really my point exactly: the whole "first game" thing is for the benefit of the father, not the child. It just struck me that with all the logistics involved in taking a small child anywhere(heck, not even a small child, but a nine-months old baby), the father is concerned about taking an umbrella into the stadium because the outside weather is expected to be inclement.

"Russdogg" is going to do what he wants no matter what I think. And, yeah Russ, you are going to have to remember it for your son. Just don't expect applause from everyone.

I do hope everyone enjoys the Rams-Falcons game. See y'all there. Be sure to safeguard your umbrellas. This my last post on this thread.

That's really my point exactly: the whole "first game" thing is for the benefit of the father, not the child. It just struck me that with all the logistics involved in taking a small child anywhere(heck, not even a small child, but a nine-months old baby), the father is concerned about taking an umbrella into the stadium because the outside weather is expected to be inclement.

"Russdogg" is going to do what he wants no matter what I think. And, yeah Russ, you are going to have to remember it for your son. Just don't expect applause from everyone.

I do hope everyone enjoys the Rams-Falcons game. See y'all there. Be sure to safeguard your umbrellas. This my last post on this thread.

right on.ur right also.

Are they actually allowed in the dome, i know it may seem like a crazy and meaningless question, but im a STH and have no clue, i have a 9 month old son who i want to take with me for hist first game, hes been to training camp but this will be his first game, and now i see that the weather is calling for thunderstorms, so im a bit hesitent to take him anyway, but i have a Keith Brooking jersey for him and i dont know if ill be able to afford my playoff tickets, so i despertly want him to go, so i thought if i had an umbrella i could make a quick covered walk of it, and be good....so that leads to my question, are they allowed in the dome? Because it would be pointless for me to walk him in, and not be able to walk him out.... Thanks.

Only if Rihanna is there.

For one its not about applause you can keep that to yourself anyway, i dont work for you applause, thats my son.. and he'll get a kick with just being with his daddy alone... ive waited all season, **** right im taking him with me... IUts not about your APPLAUSE its about having my son with me, i take PRIDE in having him with me.. and if we can do it with falcons jerseys on, im on board. Next time i want an applause i'll pull my pants down.. that seems to work around here.... Gosh forbid a father want his son with him...and watch football too.... I got my answer in the 2nd post your input was useless to begin with. Yeah i just always knew he would remember it.. yeah thats really the point.. get fin real. ..Go APPLAUD

for the deadbeat father that leaves his family at home to attend a game... while me and my son will be in the dome.