Kim Kardashian wants to be Bond Girl

falcons4life247

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall are trippin shes the hottest girl alive! she might have a bad personality but when you could do a girl like her you are living the life!

Imagine coming hone from work and you had a bad day with alot of work and she's like this in the bed and you get to bone her all night and cool your mind! nothing better than that!!!!

kim-kardashian-playboy-photo_391x61.jpg

yall are trippin shes the hottest girl alive! she might have a bad personality but when you could do a girl like her you are living the life!

Imagine coming hone from work and you had a bad day with alot of work and she's like this in the bed and you get to bone her all night and cool your mind! nothing better than that!!!!

kim-kardashian-playboy-photo_391x61.jpg

No thanks, she's a FUPA. Personally I can think of 100's of girls that are hotter than her. I wouldn't eff her with someone else's you know what with another person pushing.

Kim Kardashian is sick of just being known for being just on a reality show. Now she wants to be a Bond girl.

“I want to be a Bond Girl and film a love scene with Daniel Craig after he’s rescued me,” Kim Kardashian [says]. “I would be drowning, wearing a bikini with a gun in a sachet, and he would dive in and get me that would be really sexy.”

And I can only imagine what her Bond name would be…Booty Aplenty?? CASSandra Delicious? Enough said…

LOL at that last part...

My wife gets those rag mags and she kept showing up in them...I was like who the heck is she? I havent seen her on am movies or TV shows....I read the caption and they called her a socialite? WTF is that? Pretty bad you are only know for showing up to parties...