Where are all the Saints fans this year?

#1$tunna

dont worry....Stunna only comes out when its safe

he is just hoping that everyone in Rivals forgot how much manlove he had for Vick by now. Had any congegal visits with him yet?

Manlove for Vick? Thread please? Dont be mad because u idiots drafted a KR/PR with the second pick in the draft.

Manlove for Vick? Thread please? Dont be mad because u idiots drafted a KR/PR with the second pick in the draft.

whatever....even the Falcons fans here remember how you had so much Vick love and said he would never go to prison. When he did, you disappeared for awhile

i understand....i would be ashamed enough to pretend it never happened too

Nola is right. I don't think the Falcons are having a fluke season? This is a real team with a real coach and FO and owner!

it wasn't a shot at the falcons...many people thought the saitns were that way also.

teams play alot harder for a new coach and the opponents don't have that much gametape...seeing what opponents will do next season is the key.

i'm not saying this is a fluke year, but i see the 06 saints in the 08 falcons. overachievers, new coach, playoffs...things can be different next year.

06 saints = 08 falcons

You wish. :D

I'm not going to get overzealous, but I like the look of our team for years to come. Once again we will have our full-load of draft picks come April, which I'm sure we will use primarily on defense.

Next year's schedule looks really tough as of now. It won't be easy to have another 11-5 season (oh, please beat the Rams) when we'll have to go up against Dallas, Philly, NYG, Washington, NE, Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo....not to mention the NFC south teams. A lot of things can change, though.

You wish. :D

I'm not going to get overzealous, but I like the look of our team for years to come. Once again we will have our full-load of draft picks come April, which I'm sure we will use primarily on defense.

Next year's schedule looks really tough as of now. It won't be easy to have another 11-5 season (oh, please beat the Rams) when we'll have to go up against Dallas, Philly, NYG, Washington, NE, Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo....not to mention the NFC south teams. A lot of things can change, though.

your one of the smarter guys on this forum, so do you get what i'm saying?

in no way, shape, or form am i saying that is what will happen...but there is always that possibility you know? like you said, that schedule will be tough and there is alot of room for slippage. far too often do you see teams be one year wonders, and do you think their fans think that is what would happen?

i doubt it...that is all i'm saying, the falcons haven't proved anything yet. next season they could become that crap team they were in 07, you just never know with the ever revolving door called the nfl.

your one of the smarter guys on this forum, so do you get what i'm saying?

in no way, shape, or form am i saying that is what will happen...but there is always that possibility you know? like you said, that schedule will be tough and there is alot of room for slippage. far too often do you see teams be one year wonders, and do you think their fans think that is what would happen?

i doubt it...that is all i'm saying, the falcons haven't proved anything yet. next season they could become that crap team they were in 07, you just never know with the ever revolving door called the nfl.

to be honest i really dont see us making the playoffs next year, unless we just get super sick and sweep the NFC south(not likely) but the addition of a playmaking tightend for matt ryan to play with and a big FA signing, we could be better next year. but im more excited about the next 10 years of falcons football then i am next season. I'd love back to back winning seasons. but next years schedule is gonna be tough, but then again i think buffalo and miami will be back to sucking next season. so its not an impossible schedule.

06 saints = 08 falcons

i wouldn't start talking about fluke seasons just yet.

I actually agree with you on this. Neither team strong on defense, both came out of no where with great offenses. Falcons offense is more balanced, and have a rookie QB this year is a big difference though. If Falcons don't get better on defense next year, we could easily be 7-9/8-8 and disappointed.

I actually agree with you on this. Neither team strong on defense, both came out of no where with great offenses. Falcons offense is more balanced, and have a rookie QB this year is a big difference though. If Falcons don't get better on defense next year, we could easily be 7-9/8-8 and disappointed.

We need a strong TE but, other than that you will see TD drafting defense. He may also go after Haynesworth or Asomugha!