How do you think Joe Horn feels now?

Sorry if posted already but you know Joe Horn has to be kicking himself in the a$$ right now!!! LOL

Joe and Hall spent too much time tooting their own horns.

If they had been TEAM players they would be in the playoffs, instead they will be at home watching the Falcons.

Irony is monumemntal in both their caes.

Horn is out of football and Hall was on two teams, neither made the grade.

I don't think he feels bad at all. He realized the direction that TD and Mike Smith wanted to take this team - which is youth at the WR position. He demanded a trade simply b/c he knew that he was no longer a fit for the team the Falcons are building. I have zero hard feelings for the guy, he made Roddy the great WR he is today. Roddy grew by leaps and bounds learning from Horn

I don't think he feels bad at all. He realized the direction that TD and Mike Smith wanted to take this team - which is youth at the WR position. He demanded a trade simply b/c he knew that he was no longer a fit for the team the Falcons are building. I have zero hard feelings for the guy, he made Roddy the great WR he is today. Roddy grew by leaps and bounds learning from Horn

I completely understand the respect for Horn for helping with Roddy. I think we all appreciate that!!!! I still think he maybe a little upset that he isn't part of this team!

I completely understand the respect for Horn for helping with Roddy. I think we all appreciate that!!!! I still think he maybe a little upset that he isn't part of this team!

Him and Hall said they wanted to go somewhere and win. Hall said last year he refused to play for a losing team again. Horn said he didnt have much longer so he wanted to go to a contender. therfore yeah, they are kicking themselves. If Horn wouldnt have demanded a release and actually look at the freak'n playbook, he probably would have been used a lot when L. Robinson went out. Dont defend him for what he did last year. This year he pretty much pissed on the playbook. Thats how much he care about the Falcons