Hellboy 2 >>>> The Dark Knight

±0.5

NOOO DARK KNIGHT is way better. **** boy 2 was garbage.

Hellboy stayed true to it's comic book roots. DK wanted to be dark and serious while keeping it's comic book roots but ultimately fail at both imo.

they should gone for the "R" rating if they wanted to do it right.

how can you say people got caught up in Heath Ledger's death? I remember walking out of the DK the first time I saw it thinking "wait, that was Heath Ledger?"

He was absolutely phenomenal as The Joker. I got lost in his character. Quite possibly one of the best performances by an actor I have ever seen.

I still haven't seen HellBoyII. I saw Dark Knight and while it was a pretty good movie, and I loved Heath's performance, I didn't see the big deal. It was entertaining and well worth the rental fee, but not award worthy. It gets on my nerves that so many people know his identity, like if a weasly little accountant can figure it out...I mean Cmon.

Of course DK1 was such a complete lump of suck it had to improve on that.

Heath Ledger did more the the role of the Joker than possibly anyone ever has for a character. He created a character on his own, from the facial tics, to the voice manipulation, to the dark and sinister laugh, to the walk. Everything he created for the character was great, which is a reason that it's possible that the role will not be recast, because no one will be able to duplicate the tics and things he created. It was one of the greatest acting performances ever. The movie, as a whole wasn't stunning in every way, just a really well made comic movie, but his portrayal of the character is legendary.

Hellboy 2, on the other hand, was more boom and flash than substance. It was fun to watch, granted, but it wasn't anywhere near the film that TDK was.

Heath Ledger did more the the role of the Joker than possibly anyone ever has for a character. He created a character on his own, from the facial tics, to the voice manipulation, to the dark and sinister laugh, to the walk. Everything he created for the character was great, which is a reason that it's possible that the role will not be recast, because no one will be able to duplicate the tics and things he created. It was one of the greatest acting performances ever. The movie, as a whole wasn't stunning in every way, just a really well made comic movie, but his portrayal of the character is legendary.

Hellboy 2, on the other hand, was more boom and flash than substance. It was fun to watch, granted, but it wasn't anywhere near the film that TDK was.

I agree with that about Heath. I couldn't see him at all..all I saw was the Joker. Whereas with Fat Jack all I saw was Jack Nicholson in clown gear.

Heath played him well and he was written well..completely insane but always in control. Even when Batman was smacking him around he was in control.

I agree with that about Heath. I couldn't see him at all..all I saw was the Joker. Whereas with Fat Jack all I saw was Jack Nicholson in clown gear.

Heath played him well and he was written well..completely insane but always in control. Even when Batman was smacking him around he was in control.

That is possible my favorite scene in any movie ever. I love how he's just completely in control of the entire situation while Batman is going nuts trying to find out where Harvey and Rachel were. I get goosebumps while he's slugging him around the room and he's just laughing and telling him that he has no power.