~~ Thanks to Patriots Org & Mr Robert Kraft that Falcon Fans got this amazing Christmas ~~

falcon_ace

After Falcons my team ( AFC ) is Patriots.

I love the organization. Their work ethic, their team concept , coaching , draft process & their execution.

I always wanted Falcons to become NFCs Patriots. I have said it for years on this message board.Many of our forum members hate Pats but they don't know the relationship between these two org.

Mr AB is very good friend of Robert Kraft & Kraft helped us get Thomas Dimitroff .

I will post audio interview of Mr Blank in 10 mins . He is live right now on radio talking everything Falcons.

:D

Why not the Falcons become the Falcons??? :)

I've always hoped that we'd get a QB that possesses the same work ethic and dedication to his game like Peyton Manning, but I never wished that for the Falcons to become the Colts. We made a statement this year. Besides, when it comes to the Patriots signing and drafting players, it all ends with Belicheat.

Why not the Falcons become the Falcons??? :)

I've always hoped that we'd get a QB that possesses the same work ethic and dedication to his game like Peyton Manning, but I never wished that for the Falcons to become the Colts. We made a statement this year. Besides, when it comes to the Patriots signing and drafting players, it all ends with Belicheat.

You still hate Pats. What Bill has done this year is just remarkable.

They can be in playoffs again without Brady & all top defensive players on IR .....Just WOW !!

It's not me but last year our owner AB said that I hope we can be like Pats.