John Clayton is an idiot

Xanthri08

His Santa Claus report was idiotic.........

I know ESPN probably forced that report......but the fact that nerd gets to hang around the NFL everyday of the week makes me sick....how do I get that job?!?!?!?

Yes I know it isn't Falcons related.......My pure football access STILL has not been restored.....

I don't see how anyone could call him an idiot. The man is brilliant. He's by far one of the best NFL journalists out there. He's been doing this a long, long time. He knows his stuff. Sure, he's not the best looking kat on tv, but who cares? I watch ESPN for the info, not to judge other guys. If you do, that's cool..but I don't roll that way. I have a lot of respect for the guy because he's awesome at what he does, and I hope to be half as good as him when I get out of college and get a job as a journalist.

He also had some very positive things to say about us today and Dimitroff in particular. Thinks Ryan is once in a generation and also said he's spoken with several GM's around the league and no one would be surprised to see us come out of the NFC.

FWIW, he also thinks we'll be signing Albert Haynesworth in the offseason, which would be nice.

Yeah, his reports are always gold and his opinions are always solid. I can't complain about the guy, especially seeing how he's the best ESPN has when it comes right down to it.

I dunno about the Haynesworth signing though. I don't see it happening, but if Clayton is saying it I might have to listen up.