Sac, I have a question for you....

Atlanta_Dawgs46

I don't think Branden Smith is announcing till Jan 4th at the Under Armour game. So, I think it might DE Pernell McPhee might be making a decision and the article says UGA might get a commitment. So we shall see.

I forgot the question mark. but it's defiantly not Branden Smith. It maybe Pernell McPhee, but he is Mississippi State all the way. Dan Mullen impressed him.

I personally think it's Montez Robinson or an out of the park prospect: Ray Ray Armstong.

It's in fact is Pernell McPhee. He will announce beginning of next week.

He came to UF this weekend and left without getting an offer. I was told it had come down to UF and UGA but I think another DE has come into play for us and we decided to wait and see how that goes. Great get for UGA. His cousin is our starting CB Janoris Jenkins.

Rumors flying on Dawpost that there were some undisclosed "issues" with McPhee in regards to UGA. Guess we'll have to wait til Monday to find out for sure.

oh the only issue is with admittance.. the admissions office is determing if he can enter mid year. if they get him in mid year he will be a dawg..

to answer the totaluga tease (i can't stand them) it's mcphee they are talking about. also it's rumored that montez robinson is very close to pulling the trigger on a uga commitment.

oh the only issue is with admittance.. the admissions office is determing if he can enter mid year. if they get him in mid year he will be a dawg..

to answer the totaluga tease (i can't stand them) it's mcphee they are talking about. also it's rumored that montez robinson is very close to pulling the trigger on a uga commitment.

Getting Montez Robinson and Pernell McPhee will be huge for UGA. We finally get two explosive DE. We also have Toby Jackson coming in too.