Distribution Maps for week 17

FOX Early

FOX Late

CBS Early

CBS Late

Alot of big games sunday! The sunday nighter is a big one as well, Broncos @ Chargers for the division, should be quite a game. As most of you know, we could get a home playoff game if the panties lose in the Big Easy. So GO SAINTS (feels weird saying that) and GO BIRDS!!! Also I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you guys at the Dome sunday!!!

FOX Early

FOX Late

CBS Early

CBS Late

Alot of big games sunday! The sunday nighter is a big one as well, Broncos @ Chargers for the division, should be quite a game. As most of you know, we could get a home playoff game if the panties lose in the Big Easy. So GO SAINTS (feels weird saying that) and GO BIRDS!!! Also I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you guys at the Dome sunday!!!

Giant suck fest yet again.....honestly I think CAR - NO is the most intriguing game. But I have a vested interest in NO winning .....lol

Yea I know. I get to see the freakin' Giants again. I soooo hate the Giants. Their fans are so darn sure of the Super Bowl it is amusing to me. I promise I will not take the high road if we roll them out of the playoffs.

They can't see the forest for the freakin' trees. "Those NFC South teams records are only that good because they haven't had to play many games against the East. We just beat Carolina at home." I guess they didn't realize so did the Falcons, Bucs, and likely soon to be the Saints.

Sorry for the vent. When you have to live and work smong them...it wears on you in a special sort of way.

who decides these maps? I mean, I knew darn good and well I would be forced to watch the Vikes, I am only 4 hours from Minne dome, but according to the map 80%+ of the nation is forced to watch thier freak show game. Why dont they get a vote going on, or spice it up a little. I have only seen 2 ATL games all year on local TV. The first was a fluke, and the 2nd was against the Vikes. Guess I am going back the bar to fight over the big screen on sunday. *Sigh.......... Never really did understand why people goto a sports bar, to watch the game that is broadcasted live at thier own homes....... and I quote....."Put down the skunky beer, and back away slowly!"