No less than 10-6

Knight of God

After I came to my senses about Matty Ice a bunch of us here said 10-6 and the playoffs. Next year Superbowl. I doubt this year, but I'll enjoy the ride...

PS: For the draft I don't even want to try anymore. If they had done what I wanted we'd still suck! Thankyou TD for being smarter about this game than I am.

Yes i enjoy the fact that around the end of the superbowl time of the year, so many falcon MB fans have draft picks in their sigs, lol, like we know enough....

After I came to my senses about Matty Ice a bunch of us here said 10-6 and the playoffs. Next year Superbowl. I doubt this year, but I'll enjoy the ride...

PS: For the draft I don't even want to try anymore. If they had done what I wanted we'd still suck! Thankyou TD for being smarter about this game than I am.

chyea same here

im looking forward to april

i wonder who we will draft?

chyea same here

I do enjoy speculating, but the fact that so many of us on these boards predict the draft and are so passionate about drafting A. Curry "because he would be a perfect fit and omgosh i want to sniff his jock" is just downright dumb. Most of us on these boards, (including the admins) would admit that although we love football so much, we don't know first hand what it is like to draft, scout, and fit in players for our scheme and such. I play NFL Head Coach 09 and I can't do it successfully all the time. I suck to tell you the truth, its a hard, cruel league and we lowly message boarders are nowhere near the mental capacity to figure out 1 draft pick let alone 7+

Maybe we all learned a lesson this year. Pull for who you think should be drafted - but then support the team and hope for the best!

yes i learned that lesson too this year!! I remember watching the draft, and i remember not wanting matt ryan as much.....as someone....but i can't remember who i wanted lol....i know it wasn't dorsey, chris long, or jake long....I think i might have wanted to trade down. O yes, i wanted Flacco!!!

but i remember the announcement that we got matt ryan, and i told myself "well, i know i wanted something different, but i will support matt ryan fully 100% because any dissension could be fatal." i'm glad at least that i didn't have to learn that lesson! Go falcons!!!!!!!

It's going to be an odd adjustment. In years past it was so frustrating because we knew our own picks would actually end up outperforming the picks our FO made. After this season, it's not even close. Whomever I want, if they don't pick them, they are either a bust or I wanted them too high.

chyea same here

I can tell you who we will draft right now.

TD and Smitty will add Free Agents, then determine the

remaining position/s of Greatest Need.

Then they will Draft the BPA based upon position /s of Greatest need.

;)

agreed. I know come march im gonna get that football itch and start to go draft crazy, but if I was drafting last year I would of doomed us all. Thanks TD for a sick class.

I can tell you who we will draft right now.

TD and Smitty will add Free Agents, then determine the

remaining position/s of Greatest Need.

Then they will Draft the BPA based upon position /s of Greatest need.

;)

Best thing is free agents out there will want to be a part of this TEAM. Man what a year a difference makes...

Remember when they announced who the OC was going to be, and we thought we were going to have to call 1-800-4SPARKY? :P

Merry Christams to you & your crew man. Hope ya'll are doing well and have a safe & blessed holiday!

yes i learned that lesson too this year!! I remember watching the draft, and i remember not wanting matt ryan as much.....as someone....but i can't remember who i wanted lol....i know it wasn't dorsey, chris long, or jake long....I think i might have wanted to trade down. O yes, i wanted Flacco!!!

but i remember the announcement that we got matt ryan, and i told myself "well, i know i wanted something different, but i will support matt ryan fully 100% because any dissension could be fatal." i'm glad at least that i didn't have to learn that lesson! Go falcons!!!!!!!

to txtechballa:

ttech_pirates3.jpg

Actually, quite sadly, the only one I totally missed on was Ryan. I didn't want any part of him for most of the offseason, but I cooled on him leading up to a few weeks before the draft. Curtis Lofton was an absolute choice of mine and I wanted Baker in the 2nd, had we stayed put. I liked Chevis, but didn't think we'd draft him and I liked Douglas although he was my choice if was drafted Brohm. So I can't say I was that bad past Ryan, but that's one awful miss.