Manager/Publicist

AVPrez@TBC

Hello my name is Michelle i'm a member of Tabernacle Baptist Church 475 Boulevard NE Atlanta, GA - our choir Anointed Voices are looking for a Manager/Publicist. We're a very well known "Church Choir" and would like to branch out more with our singing engagements. We're looking for someone who's familiar with the "Music Industry" that can help us. We have recorded a Gospel cd in 2005, we have videos on YouTube and have received good responses. If you're interested please contact me personally tbcanointedvoices@yahoo.com You can also visit our Church website www.tbcatlanta.org I'd appreciate any help or ideas.

Thanks.....P.S. I'm "BankerBirds Sister" :D

Michelle

Hello my name is Michelle i'm a member of Tabernacle Baptist Church 475 Boulevard NE Atlanta, GA - our choir Anointed Voices are looking for a Manager/Publicist. We're a very well known "Church Choir" and would like to branch out more with our singing engagements. We're looking for someone who's familiar with the "Music Industry" that can help us. We have recorded a Gospel cd in 2005, we have videos on YouTube and have received good responses. If you're interested please contact me personally tbcanointedvoices@yahoo.com You can also visit our Church website www.tbcatlanta.org I'd appreciate any help or ideas.

Michelle

Can you give a link to your videos?

Michelle

Oh cool!! Nice to meet you! I'm the Percussionist at Providence in College Park on E.Main St. I believe I've played and sang at your church before. We also released a CD in 05. But anyways, I can put you in touch with a very good contact person....very established and professional.

Michelle

Do you Know a mrs Jennings, she is my Aunt, she serves on the usher board.