HELP ME!

The Birdman #86

im in the championships in my fantasy league but i dont know who to start at wr this week, douglas or chaz shilens of the raiders. i love douglas and i know he can be a good wr and kick returner but matty ice rarely throws to him and hes only returned one punt this year for a td and chaz is one of the few good wr jamarcus russel has to throw to. he also scored a td last week and i suspect will only be gettin better expecially against a tampa bay defense that is falling apart at the moment. but douglas is playin the rams whos special teams and defense are both awful so he has the best opportunity to return a punt hes had all year and he might get some looks from matt and redman. i just dont know what to do :(:(:(

Tampa is going to be playing tough for a play-off spot - Atlanta will be playing for a possible division Championship

Raiders have been offensively offensive while the Falcons have been doing good enough to win - neither is going to give you high fantasy points but I would go with the player on the better team - plus he also give you 2 opprotunities to score points (WR/PR) - Start Douglas

im in the championships in my fantasy league but i dont know who to start at wr this week, douglas or chaz shilens of the raiders. i love douglas and i know he can be a good wr and kick returner but matty ice rarely throws to him and hes only returned one punt this year for a td and chaz is one of the few good wr jamarcus russel has to throw to. he also scored a td last week and i suspect will only be gettin better expecially against a tampa bay defense that is falling apart at the moment. but douglas is playin the rams whos special teams and defense are both awful so he has the best opportunity to return a punt hes had all year and he might get some looks from matt and redman. i just dont know what to do :(:(:(

Harry, hands down. Tampa Bay is still fighting for a playoff spot and you saw how pathetic Oaklands offense was against us. We "should" dominate the rams leading them punt quite frequently which will only help douglas's chances. ALso, should we rest roddy and jenkins, look to Harry to be getting more balls thrown his way.

You need seroius help for this thread

wat a borin a** topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need serious help with your english skills.

What a boring a** reply.

To the OP. I would personally start Douglas. He may not get alot of attention or earn a whole lot of points but I am expecting tampa bay to basically shut down oakland this weekend. You can count on that.

You need serious help with your english skills.

What a boring a** reply.

To the OP. I would personally start Douglas. He may not get alot of attention or earn a whole lot of points but I am expecting tampa bay to basically shut down oakland this weekend. You can count on that.

omg he's defending his best friend, isnt that sweet haha lol and you dont have to blow it up in my face that your a english nerd

Im getting better dumf*ck :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you -_-