nfc east better than the nfc south

nolafan33

The Saints are to blame. :lol:

Seriously though, I break it down like this (going by current records, 1st vs. 1st, etc.)

NYG > CAR

ATL > Dallas

TB > Philly

NO > Washington

Other than the Giants (who are the best team of either division), the NFC South teams are better as a whole than the East teams.

I think Dallas is better than us, they have a better defense.

NYG > CAR

Dallas > ATL

TB = Philly

NO = Washington

I'd say the east is better because they have better defenses. NFCS is still very good though.

NYG > CAR

Dallas > ATL

TB = Philly

NO = Washington

I'd say the east is better because they have better defenses. NFCS is still very good though.

**** No. Washington is not NO, we are completly different. If anything we are TB crappy as offense but excellent Defense, actually our defense hasn't folded like the bucs defense has.

NYG > CAR

Dallas > ATL

TB = Philly

NO = Washington

Dude, no way Dallas is better than us. That's absurd. They have a terrible OL, spotty QB play, and don't run the ball as much as they should. They also are extremely undisciplined.

Dude, no way Dallas is better than us. That's absurd. They have a terrible OL, spotty QB play, and don't run the ball as much as they should. They also are extremely undisciplined.

They've played a few of the Best Defenses in the league recently. When we play decent defenses we have the same problems. I think their defense is better than ours that's why I give them the edge over us.

What is up with Nola? Dude, get a life and get over it! Nola seems to be a fan of every team that is not the Falcons! Sad.

so apparently saying the nfc east is better than the nfc south is hating on the falcons? dude wake up...i have no hate for the falcons. something that i have said many many times.

Right now the team to beat is the G-Men, they earned that. Philly is out of the playoff for all intent and purposes so their not better, Skins no,no one fears the Cowgirls if they get in,so it goes like this:

G-Men > than the south

Falcons > Cowgirls, Eagles, Skins

Panthers > Cowgirls, Eagles, Skins

buccies > Eagles, Skins

So I have to go with the south at this point!

Right now the team to beat is the G-Men, they earned that. Philly is out of the playoff for all intent and purposes so their not better, Skins no,no one fears the Cowgirls if they get in,so it goes like this:

G-Men > than the south

Falcons > Cowgirls, Eagles, Skins

Panthers > Cowgirls, Eagles, Skins

buccies > Eagles, Skins

So I have to go with the south at this point!

Saying we're better than the 'skins and eagles is rather generous at this point. I'm not sure if we could beat either team.