If a picture is truly worth a thousand words...

BankerBird™

Funny thread, but ya better hope the Falcons players aint countin' it as an easy win.

I'm sure they're not. In his press conference, Coach Smith reiterated many times that he's spoken with the team about one of their "benchmarks" for this season being to win three consecutive games and that they're not done with the "process" yet. So, hakuna matata, my friend. ;)

Not worried about the team's attitude at all.....

I always find it interesting when anyone thinks that anything we bunch of mooks on this message board do has any kind of influence on the team at all.

I seriously doubt if a single player or coach ever checks into our little mental institution.

I'm sure they're not. In his press conference, Coach Smith reiterated many times that he's spoken with the team about one of their "benchmarks" for this season being to win three consecutive games and that they're not done with the "process" yet. So, hakuna matata, my friend. ;)

:P It aint just that, even fans should know there's no easy wins. And even with the playoffs locked up, it's always better to keep focus and not go into the playoffs on a loss. ^_^

And I hope everyone learned from the Giants last year, don't sit anyone and play every game like it's the Super Bowl.