A thank you to Mr. Blank

ThunderCookie

I was quite critical of Mr. Blank for placing a December deadline on the season tickets. And while a Christmas angel saved my tickets, I couldn't help but feel horrible for those loyal who were not so lucky.

Well last night I got a call from Wes Durham! And because of the holidays they have extended the deadline to January 30. This was an awesome move and showed a true sensitivity to the fan needs. This proves, to me at least, that Blank is one of the best owners in the league. He has completely redeemed himself in my eyes, and hopefully the eyes of many.

Really? Man I got a call from a wierd number and never checked my voice mail. I bet that was the message! that is awesome. I had mine covered for the dealine too but did worry about other Falcons fans as well.

Every time they've called it's been an 817-512 number... I always let it go to voice mail..Coach Smith called me twice.. Wes only called me once! :P

I was quite critical of Mr. Blank for placing a December deadline on the season tickets. And while a Christmas angel saved my tickets, I couldn't help but feel horrible for those loyal who were not so lucky.

Well last night I got a call from Wes Durham! And because of the holidays they have extended the deadline to January 30. This was an awesome move and showed a true sensitivity to the fan needs. This proves, to me at least, that Blank is one of the best owners in the league. He has completely redeemed himself in my eyes, and hopefully the eyes of many.

Blank has been trying to listen to the fans all along, the extension is very nice but I do think he was trying to do the right thing by us with the early renewal and payment plan. He's a decent man, a businessman for sure but he's a decent guy who's trying to do the best by listening to the season ticket holders.