Excited about the Rams Game!

ATLfan86

I know it will be the last game of the season and I know it will mean nothing if we win or lose the game but I am excited! I am a lifelong Falcon fan and this will be the third game I have been to in Atlanta! I am very excited to see our new team first hand with Ryan under center. I sadly admit I was a huge Vick fan but I love this team first and foremost and this is the most excited I have been about my team in a long time. We have a franchise QB that will become the best in the NFL and I am glad he is on my team. I have been watching the boards for a long time but haven't posted much of anything and I hope to see some of you guys/gals at the game!! :D

I know it will be the last game of the season and I know it will mean nothing if we win or lose the game but I am excited!

This could be THE most important game of the season, as it may decide whether Carolina or we are the NFC South Champions. The Falcons need motivated fans, “Screamers” as the tickets for this game suggest, especially for this game. Have a great time at the game and thanks for being a Falcons fan! :)

I've got a couple tickets to the game myself, but im supposed to work this Sunday. I'm trying to get off, but don't know if I'll be able to wing it :(

But if I can't make it, definitely make some noise for me!

Dont waste those tickets, if you cant make it, make sure you get them to some one who's gonna make some noise.....im tired of seeing empty seats in when the dome is sold out