Will Jets lose on purpose?

The Gritz Blitz

The second I saw the rescheduling I thought the same. What is the NFL thinking? The outcome of both games is determinating the winner of the AFC North and possibly a wild card place. The Patriots are clearly disadvantaged by this move since their win would eliminate the Jets from the pl,ayoffs but the Pats need a Jets win to actually make the playoffs.

I hate what the NFL has become. It´s clearly all about the money... also the 10k fine on the Jets Ellis is a joke... for throwing a snowball? Football is great but the NFL and its commish is a joke right now. That happens when you put someone in charge who is more a lawyer or business man and not a former football player.

The second I saw the rescheduling I thought the same. What is the NFL thinking? The outcome of both games is determinating the winner of the AFC North and possibly a wild card place. The Patriots are clearly disadvantaged by this move since their win would eliminate the Jets from the pl,ayoffs but the Pats need a Jets win to actually make the playoffs.

I hate what the NFL has become. It´s clearly all about the money... also the 10k fine on the Jets Ellis is a joke... for throwing a snowball? Football is great but the NFL and its commish is a joke right now. That happens when you put someone in charge who is more a lawyer or business man and not a former football player.

I just think of it as karma for the Patriots. You **** the Jets over by cheating and now they get to screw you outta the playoffs.

I just think of it as karma for the Patriots. You **** the Jets over by cheating and now they get to screw you outta the playoffs.

I understand if some people feel that way... but it´s still a bad move by the league... in other sports, all games of the final week of regular season have to be played at the same time and day... I know that this might displease TV stations, sponsors and even some fans but moving games to the disadvantage of a team just 5 days before is just wrong