Madden cover? Matt Ryan?

#1$tunna

NO. That's the last thing this franchise needs. Something bad would happen, I know it. We are trying to break a curse here. If he was to go on it thijngs would turn for the worse and we might not be able to break this curse of not having back to back winning seasons next year. That's next in the process.

Guest WoodyPaige
Favre already broke it.

Are you kidding? All the GB dilemma, Jets choking lately...I wouldn't call it broken (specially for the 1st reason).

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Favre already broke it.

The season is not over yet and they might not make the playoffs. It isn't always about injuries. There was one year someone was on there and just had a horrible year. I can't remember who it was though. Brett was on it as a Packer too, right? Packers suck and Jets aren't too much better. I think the player was Rey Lewis but really can't remember who it was. I'll check and see if it jogs my memory. It's also a very long curse. Even if it was to skip a year doesn't mean it's over. It's got a very long history and has ended season's and career's.

Would that be the first time someone has been the cover of NCAA Football in their last college year, on the cover of MAdden in their Rookie Year?

Curse or no, that would be cool, but I still hope he declines.

wasn't Darren Mcfadden on the NCAA cover.....Matt was not.......which cover are you talking about?? he wasn't on 2009....and I do not believe he was on 2008 either....

Favre's madden cover thing is different, he cheated the Curse. He played in a different uniform for a different team than he posed for on the cover. He cheated the Curse. Curse isn't broken, curse was tricked.

Favre while not hurt....has not cheated anything yet.....he and the Jets will be staying at home......well maybe

Favre while not hurt....has not cheated anything yet.....he and the Jets will be staying at home......well maybe

I see it as he brought the curse to both the Packers and Jet's. Packers ended up sucking and Brett teased the Jets. They thought they had a resal shot at the Super Bowl and now they might not even make it to the playoffs. He cursed them both.

I see it as he brought the curse to both the Packers and Jet's. Packers ended up sucking and Brett teased the Jets. They thought they had a resal shot at the Super Bowl and now they might not even make it to the playoffs. He cursed them both.

I agree, but when I think of the curse, I think of injuries, not poor performance. Even though that's what Ray Lewis was credited with when he was on the '05 cover.