**** the Rams

We ****ing did it!! Go Falcons and congrats to players and fans alike!! ****ing awesome guys, alright we got to take care of ****ing business this sunday!! **** the Rams and their gay *** uniforms, we are going to stop their ***** all over the ****ing field!! We will play with fire and intensity!! Go Falcons!! **** the Rams!! This **** has been so fun this year!! **** all the Rams because we are ****ing showing up!! This is my last post, thank you all for the really cool experience I've had on this board with all of you!! I hope we win the superbowl so **** every team we play from here on out!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!

**** THE RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

One love :)

The Rams will always be my most hated team. When they finally got a good team(1999-2003), they would run the score up on us every game. I remember one game that they threw a 60+ yard TD pass, the problem they were beating us by 30+ in the forth quarter.

We ran the score up on them in the playoffs 3 years back and I look for us to do the same thing this game.

Payback's a *****.

Guest WoodyPaige
We ****ing did it!! Go Falcons and congrats to players and fans alike!! ****ing awesome guys, alright we got to take care of ****ing business this sunday!! **** the Rams and their gay *** uniforms, we are going to stop their ***** all over the ****ing field!! We will play with fire and intensity!! Go Falcons!! **** the Rams!! This **** has been so fun this year!! **** all the Rams because we are ****ing showing up!! This is my last post, thank you all for the really cool experience I've had on this board with all of you!! I hope we win the superbowl so **** every team we play from here on out!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!

**** THE RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

One love :)

Hey man did you ****ing do this for the ****ing Vikings game? I didn't ****ing see your post for the first time in all the ****ing season. Maybe it just got ****ing lost in between all the ****ing troll threads. **** trolls.

Hey man did you ****ing do this for the ****ing Vikings game? I didn't ****ing see your post for the first time in all the ****ing season. Maybe it just got ****ing lost in between all the ****ing troll threads. **** trolls.

haha yeah man the thread got jacked last week, but its all good **** the Rams!

Go Falcons!

Thought this from the Rams board was funny, refering to their offensive coordinator, I assume. There are some hilarious things being posted there about the game. They fear the worst.

"Saunders play calling is so predictable they'll be showing replays before they even happen."

• 8 months later...