We are Golden in the first round

FireDawg85

Lets say we go the easy way and win this week and Panties lose. We dont even have to worry about the first round. but lets say Carolina wins. We will be going to Arz for the first round. Turner will destroy that D. Then when we beat Arz, I will assume TB/Dal will beat Min. That makes us going to Carolina. Last I checked, we should have won that game if it wasnt for dropping balls all game long. I feel Real good about the first round. And I feel pretty good about the second round. Wont get ahead of myself and talk about the NFC championship. But if none of this happens and we lose in the first round, there is no other word that fits this season more than..... success

Lets say we go the easy way and win tomorow and Panties lose. We dont even have to worry about the first round. but lets say Carolina wins. We will be going to Arz for the first round. Turner will destroy that D. Then when we beat Arz, I will assume TB/Dal will beat Min. That makes us going to Carolina. Last I checked, we should have won that game if it wasnt for dropping balls all game long. I feel Real good about the first round. And I feel pretty good about the second round. Wont get ahead of myself and talk about the NFC championship. But if none of this happens and we lose in the first round, there is no other word that fits this season more than..... success

:blink:

We play tomorrow?