Falcons will lose Sunday?

VA TV

Ummmmm NO. But I will predict the Saints win 28-17 I said it here. By the way dont know how u felt today but I seemed to walk like John Travolta in saturday Night Fever in the beginning. Man my head was high. All my posse just shook their head as I was glowing all day BABY! I fully realized WE EFFIN RULE

Ummmmm NO. But I will predict the Saints win 28-17 I said it here. By the way dont know how u felt today but I seemed to walk like John Travolta in saturday Night Fever in the beginning. Man my head was high. All my posse just shook their head as I was glowing all day BABY! I fully realized WE EFFIN RULE

YOUR THREAD TITLE FOOLED ME. I HAD THE TRIGGER COCKED.

THE VIKE TROLLS HAVE MADE ME EDGY. :D

Man, I wish I had been able to enjoy today more. I still enjoyed it, but I'm pretty sick so I didn't have a strut and I still had to go to work. I was thinking about how amazing it is on the way home, and how amazing it is that had we just won on of the 2 games we should have, we'd already have the number 2 seed. But it's still amazing that we have a shot at it, a realistic shot if you ask me. I've said amazing alot and I mean it every time I say it.