Ok saints fans, please answer honestly....

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Do you think your team shows up ready to play against the panties or do you think they will mail it in?

My motive in asking this is not to anger you, it's a legitimate question. You guys know your team and coach better than I do and i want your honest opinion on whether you think they will take the game seriously or just go through the motions. I hate to be dependent on a rival for anything but as fate would have it, thats what this has come down to. Falcons have to take care of business on their end against the lambs but they need the saints help to win the division.

Do you think your team shows up ready to play against the panties or do you think they will mail it in?

My motive in asking this is not to anger you, it's a legitimate question. You guys know your team and coach better than I do and i want your honest opinion on whether you think they will take the game seriously or just go through the motions. I hate to be dependent on a rival for anything but as fate would have it, thats what this has come down to. Falcons have to take care of business on their end against the lambs but they need the saints help to win the division.

Payton has already been quoted as saying their going all out for the win!

I have no doubt. 9-7 looks a whole lot better than 8-8!

Trust me, if the Falcons were in the same position you better believe that we would play for the win. 9-7 is a winning record and with our history (not too far from the Saints), any good news to end the season is worth it.

Go my cajun friends!

We will and always come to play. The question is will we kill ourselves with the mistakes. If not then more than likely worse to first will continue in the NFC south.

i hope the Falcons win the NFC South. That would continue the worst to first history of the division and guess who is in last place right now :lol:

I swear, if the Falcons win the division this year, we can just go ahead and declare the Saints the division winner next season

They are going to play full force. My only concern is this. When they bypass the run and throw the whole game - they lose. If Brees is more concerned with getting the record than the win - they may well lose the game. I hope they keep it balanced.

Well I have to give credit where it's due. Based on the scores and highlights I was seeing most of the afternoon I thought the saints were mailing it in but that was a **** of a comeback. Too bad it fell short. It's not just that the Falcons didn't win the division, whats worse is that the panties fans will be big headed and insufferable until the inevitable happens and they exit the playoffs. Of course I can't wait for that, I love watching them get their hopes up and getting themselves chock full of carologic and then seeing their team crash and burn and let them down. :lol::lol:

Well I have to give credit where it's due. Based on the scores and highlights I was seeing most of the afternoon I thought the saints were mailing it in but that was a **** of a comeback. Too bad it fell short. It's not just that the Falcons didn't win the division, whats worse is that the panties fans will be big headed and insufferable until the inevitable happens and they exit the playoffs. Of course I can't wait for that, I love watching them get their hopes up and getting themselves chock full of carologic and then seeing their team crash and burn and let them down. :lol::lol:

Its time for the paper chumpions litmus test.