Panther Fans Are Talking About A Sure Re-Match With Giants.

YesWeCan08

I live in Carolina and all theyre talking about is the rematch with Giants. Also, they feel that can beat them in their own house. ... Actually only 5% of fans are unhappy about out come. They feel like they are in the same position as the Giants last year who beat the Patriots in the rematch. Honestly,. I do feel they have the talent to go all the way, but they acked as if they don't have to play Saints on the road or win the their 1st playoff game....

The 610 AM Radio host in the afternoon feels as if the NO will be nothing more than a mere bump in the road that the Panters will cream the Saints. He also feels that The Panthers will meet the Giants in the NFC title game.

They are playing the Saints in the Saints back yard, we know how tough that can be and also Brees is so close to Marinos record he can taste it. I say the saints when only because they are at home. Then we should pick up the win against St. Louis and that puts us as the division winners. That means we get a first round bye and then we get a game at home. Nobody but us thought we had a chance in He!! in winning and becoming the Division champs. Well me I think we have a strong shot in winning the whole thing. The Falcons might just slide under the radar all the way to being the Super Bowl champions. I have said it before this is a very excitng time to be a Falcons fan.

I doubt the Panthers themselves are looking past the Saints. Saints are hard to beat at home. Brees needs 402 yards to set NFL record for passing yards in a season and the Saints will try to get it for them. They slowed our running game down in that building and we are the #2 rushing team in the league. I'm pulling for the Saints but doubt that Carolina is taking them lightly.