Do they play ALL the games on Dave FM?

PLATINUMBIRDZ2

I don't know about the Internet piece of DaveFM, but I think they do carry all the games over the airwaves. I would assume you could listen online (legally) as well.

If you haven't listened to that coverage before you should. Archer & Durham do an excellent job with the broadcast and are real assets to the whole station. I wish there wasn't a delay w/the TV broadcast. I'd listen to them every game while watching it on the TV if I could.

I don't know about the Internet piece of DaveFM, but I think they do carry all the games over the airwaves. I would assume you could listen online (legally) as well.

If you haven't listened to that coverage before you should. Archer & Durham do an excellent job with the broadcast and are real assets to the whole station. I wish there wasn't a delay w/the TV broadcast. I'd listen to them every game while watching it on the TV if I could.

I think Dave Archer and Wes Durham announce the game on 105.5 the fans. And it's legal to listen to it.

I think Dave Archer and Wes Durham announce the game on 105.5 the fans. And it's legal to listen to it.

:lol:

My bad. Every time I see that PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL stuff I think people are talking about true pirated video PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL(s) on the net. It's just funny to me what they did to that word.

I can't talk about my weak pp PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL but I can say I have the ***** on the MB. Crazy stuf.... :wacko:

:lol:

My bad. Every time I see that PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL stuff I think people are talking about true pirated video PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL(s) on the net. It's just funny to me what they did to that word.

I can't talk about my weak pp PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL but I can say I have the ***** on the MB. Crazy stuf.... :wacko:

Pirated video is illegal, but that Chargers, Bucs game was about funny as ****, like mystery science theater 3000, that redneck in the background was hilarious. :P