Ram Trollers?

DurtyBirds02

Out of curiosity I went over to the main Rams message board...not a single post about the Falcons to be seen. They're a pretty dejected bunch (hey we can feel their pain). Honestly, I'm not taking it for granted that we'll beat them next week, the situation is shockingly similar to last season when we beat Seattle. Difference here is the Falcons actually do have something on the line in this game, and I'm not sure the pride and heart instilled by Coach Smith will allow the team to sit on its laurels and bask in its glory this week.

I said in a post earlier though, I doubt we'll get any Rams trolls. Maybe a few decent fans looking for some cheering up.

I can't imagine someone having so little self respect as to troll for that team.

Stay a fan? Sure!

Go to the games with your season tickets? Of course.

Try to talk smack to a playoff team seeing you as the last speed bump on the way to a division title? Why bother. Crow has a kinda gamey taste and you just don't eat it unless you think you have to.

No Ram trolls this week. That would be so pathetic as to not warrant a reply at all. Usually I can feel sorry for a team going through there kind of season, but after the decades of having them and the 49ers use us as disposable door mats I take particular joy in their sorrow.

I hope we pound them into the ground this Sunday. No I am NOT overlooking them either. If fact, if this were the old days I would be worried about the game. I am not cocky, BUT you watch this team and this coaching staff do what they have done this year, and you gain TOTAL confidence in them.

After all, we are playing for a division title this Sunday. Can you believe that? :P

I got active on a rams website last year just before the draft because I wanted to see if I could get some intel and perspective of the Rams fans on what the Rams were going to do right in front of us at #2 pick overall.....

ClanRamForums

I guess I am a "regular troll" there as my messageboard name is "Falconator"........there board is slow because it has much fewer regulars on their but most of the guys are knowledgeable and respectful for the most part.

I feel for them because they are where the Falcons were 365 days ago - about to be with no coach, no gm, etc., etc. - their ownership situation is even messed up.

The thought is that the Falcons own - Billy DeVaney - will gain more power as a General Manager - and they will blow Jim Haslett outta there at season's end.

If you go to the website, just be considerate and good natured with the trash talk - good group of guys.......most of them respect what the Falcons have done.

I got active on a rams website last year just before the draft because I wanted to see if I could get some intel and perspective of the Rams fans on what the Rams were going to do right in front of us at #2 pick overall.....

ClanRamForums

I guess I am a "regular troll" there as my messageboard name is "Falconator"........there board is slow because it has much fewer regulars on their but most of the guys are knowledgeable and respectful for the most part.

I feel for them because they are where the Falcons were 365 days ago - about to be with no coach, no gm, etc., etc. - their ownership situation is even messed up.

The thought is that the Falcons own - Billy DeVaney - will gain more power as a General Manager - and they will blow Jim Haslett outta there at season's end.

If you go to the website, just be considerate and good natured with the trash talk - good group of guys.......most of them respect what the Falcons have done.

It would be stupid for someone to go to that or any Rams board and start talking trash with that team considering the year they are having and the one we experienced in 07. Hopefully none of the Falcon followers from this board would be that dumb.

is that possible??

I kind of understand your standard Viqueen troll, but a Ramtroll

almost as rare as a Liontroll

i highly doubt it, i think it will sound like tumble weeds in here this week outside us Falcholics

We had a bunch of Lion trolls before the game this year, they all thought they had a playoff year coming. :lol::rolleyes:

Even the Lions fans at the Dome that day were cocky, until about a minute or so into the game. :lol: