Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

ATL=24 Minn17. Get used to it. This aint the NCAA where style pionts count. The last time I checked the team with the most pionts at the end of the game wins. You lost, we won! Simple! If you think Matt Ryan is nothing but a game manager you just dont know football! We will gladly beat your a$$ again in the playoffs IF, and I do say IF your fumbling a$$es make it that far!! LOL!!! Oh yea, thanks for my greatest memory EVER watching football, the 98 NFC Champ. game!! I think the Falcons had more points at the end of that game also!!! Your Vikings are always good for any Falcons highlight reel!!

That OT run by Vick while the Vike defenders crashed into each other was amusing too. So many great memories from the Vikings. B)

That OT run by Vick while the Vike defenders crashed into each other was amusing too. So many great memories from the Vikings. B)

My favorite memory before yesterday - Morten Andersen turning and raising his hands as he ran across the field.

This whole season for the dirtybirds has been a gift. :P

You and the rest of the Saints fans will have all off-season to get this finished....

BasementUnderBackPorch.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Keeping the tradition alive, from worst to first, from the outhouse to the penthouse. B)

The only way that works is if we win the division this year. We'll do our part. So - um - talk to Sean, would ya?

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

You and Gary Anderson should get a hotel room and hold each other while you cry about the Falcons.

In the words of Cartman, "Yes! Yesss!! Oh, let me taste your tears, Vikingsfan! Mmmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet. ..Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! "

The best one was where the minn guard pulled to block for Peterson and knocked the ball out of his hands! LMAO!

you think ya'll GAVE us that game?...are you serious son?....we played like crap and still won...good teams win even when they play like a.ss. we didn't even TRY to move the ball in the second half, we just managed the game like you said....smart teams can do that, but don't look for us to be doing that in the playoffs....we'll be playing with an attitude and swagger you wouldn't want to have to face

In the words of Cartman, "Yes! Yesss!! Oh, let me taste your tears, Vikingsfan! Mmmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet. ..Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! "

:lol: Your sig!

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate the Vikings more now than I did before the game. I never thought I would find fans any worst than the Panthers but yall take the cake. Enjoy your loss. :D

Cry more.... saying "if my team plays mistake free" is like saying "we'd win IF we threw 10 touchdowns"... Bar none your team didn't play mistake free and we won the game... If you think Ryan is only a game manager I hope we play you punks in the playoffs, obviously that was the only game you've seen... Go play in traffic you useless trash

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

Wow. It is true. Viqueens can't even spell playoffs.

Either that or AP dropped an "m" on your post.