Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

Look, honestly, YOUR TEAM SUCKS! I mean really. Even if we had to go to ATL for a playoff game, I know we would still win. Thats just how unimpressed I am with your team.

acd99f4e12.jpg

Here's some cheese to go with your whine.....

You don't even deserve to be called a fan, because you suck a lot more than you blow.

This whole season for the dirtybirds has been a gift. :P

you know the whole 2006 was a gift for you guys.

now go own the panties for us, they killed your 02 season kill their 08 season!

Enjoy watching the playoffs.

If anyone'd know about being "gifted" a season it'd be a Saints fan :P

Now tell your team to do their part and beat the Panthers!

If my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle.

If the starter of this thread had any he wouldn't have even posted.

same for your 2006 season.. The NFC sucked that year.. A 10-6 team got a 1st round BYE, stfu and root for your team to beat the Panthers next week.

Geaux Saints and Geaux back to your board Saint Croix.

Look, honestly, YOUR TEAM SUCKS! I mean really. Even if we had to go to ATL for a playoff game, I know we would still win. Thats just how unimpressed I am with your team.

ATL=24 Minn17. Get used to it. This aint the NCAA where style points count. The last time I checked the team with the most points at the end of the game wins. You lost, we won! Simple! If you think Matt Ryan is nothing but a game manager you just dont know football! We will gladly beat your a$$ again in the playoffs IF, and I do say IF your fumbling a$$es make it that far!! LOL!!! Oh yea, thanks for my greatest memory EVER watching football, the 98 NFC Champ. game!! I think the Falcons had more points at the end of that game also!!! Your Vikings are always good for any Falcons highlight reel!!

Speaking of "gifts", you catching any good sales down in the NFC South basement?

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

your daddy wears girl panties....and i am not talking about the boyshorts!!!! :P

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

"We" like you suited up. Maybe you might have been able to hang onto the ball though.....Give Childress a call.....If you hang on to the ball like you hang on to your myth about the Vikings being good maybe they have a spot for you.....

Oh yeah, it's not the Metrodome anymore....

It's officially the Georgia Dome North.

Hey Sweetheart - give us one more on Sunday - ok? Kisses and Hugs!

:lol: :lol:

Does this tool REALLY want to play us at home? :lol: :lol:

First of all....you did not gift wrap anything for us. Simply put....we frustrated your man Peterson. He then started to make mistakes becuase he tried to do too much.

Secondly...2 of those 4 turnovers were forced by the Falcons defense. Sometimes you can have turnovers that result from a good opportunistic defense.

If you want to talk about yardage...thats fine too. You see...a team will gravitate toward what is needed to win a game. When you are up 24-7 in the 2nd half...the need for lots of yardage goes down as you move toward a more conservative type of game.

Notice how the Falcons dominated the Vikings D on that first drive and then again when the Vikings tied the score at 7.

When and if the need arrives for the Falcons to put up pts against your heralded Minnesota defense...they can and will do it. Just like they did yesterday.

Your team is not to be feared. 24-17...live with it. :lol:

Your clown team isnt getting a bye.

HA HA There is nothing you can do about it LOL. Your team can't take care of its own business....how is it going to stop the Saints from winning LOL