Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

lol, we are going to have to replace Carologic with Vikilogic....

"If we didn't suck we would be good!" And my favorite, "We lost and we still almost beat you!"

Now that you mentioned it, their argument does indeed sound like Carologic. Maybe it's contagious... :o

You know I've been trying to come up with a label for these guys, right? ;) I've been toying around with "Norsemenology" ("Norsemen" is another term for "Vikings"). These Vikings trolls are a bunch of Norsemenologists who use the most ridiculous logic to say that a loss isn't really a loss because they "outplayed" us. That the four fumbles they lost weren't really turnovers, because not all of them were "forced". That they'll meet us again in the playoffs even though the Vikings have yet to secure a playoff spot.

I could go on with such Norsemenisms, but I think you get the point. :lol:

LOL BB. Didnt you come up with the term Carologic?

You know I've been trying to come up with a label for these guys, right? ;) I've been toying around with "Norsemenology" ("Norsemen" is another term for "Vikings"). These Vikings trolls are a bunch of Norsemenologists who use the most ridiculous logic to say that a loss isn't really a loss because they "outplayed" us. That the four fumbles they lost weren't really turnovers, because not all of them were "forced". That they'll meet us again in the playoffs even though the Vikings have yet to secure a playoff spot.

I could go on with such Norsemenisms, but I think you get the point. :lol:

I like it! We defintely need someway to immediately identify their faulty logic.

the big thing in this guys statement,

was "IF we play mistake free" well you didnt, better teams dont make mistakes, and even better teams overcomes their own mistakes"

guess what, we do and you didnt,

end of line

Don't look now, but Peterson just fumbled Again on his way out of the Film room

:lol::lol::lol: No way can they give him the MVP...he will fumble the trophy.

I fully understand why Viking fans hate us. ^_^

From '98 to Vick's OT run to yesterday's victory.....I feel bad for the little guys. It must suck to always play second-fiddle to the Packers and Bears.

Some people learn from adversity.

Some people live in denial long past the time that everyone else has moved on.

Then there's this jacka** who whines like a b****h because he is a fan of a pathetic team that choked big time when they needed a win the most.

Great teams rise to the occasion. Good teams play consistently even in hard times. Your team choked when they had a chance to put away a division title on their own field. Call it gift wrapping if you want but the truth is, the Vikings are just not that good.

Better luck next year.

Loser

LOL BB. Didnt you come up with the term Carologic?

Yeah, I did. Might be my best contribution to these boards. The original thread was lost during the transition to these new boards, but man, when I came up with that one, the Panties fans were so pissed off. I'll never forget it. :lol:

lol, we are going to have to replace Carologic with Vikilogic....

"If we didn't suck we would be good!" And my favorite, "We lost and we still almost beat you!"

Stats, Stats, Stats!! "The stats say my team is better than your team."

"We have the number 1 defense in the league!!!"

But yet the #1 defense couldn't stop us from marching right down the field in the opening possession and scoring a TD.

Stats are for losers and the losers are the Minnesota Vikings..

I mean really, we fumbled the ball 7 times. 7. And still could have won the game. Thats says that your team is terrible. No good team gets 4 fumbles and allows the other team to still have a shot at winning it. Face reality homers.

Hey Dude! Good teams overcome mistakes! We had -3 turnover differential against SD...we won. We had -2 turnover differential and a blocked punt against TB....we won. Also, our RB has 2 fumbles...one fabricated by the officials...and one that we recovered. How many did yours have this year LOL.

Against a Falcons team ranked 31st in the NFL in takeways, the seven fumbles were the second most in a game in Vikings history. Minnesota had eight fumbles against San Francisco in 1965. The Vikings' four fumbles lost also were second most in team history, and tied an NFL high this season. They lost five in a game against Atlanta in 1969.
"I'm hurting right now inside," Peterson said. "It's killing me. We had a chance to clinch the NFC North, and we did everything to screw it up today, including me. Turnovers and things like that. You can't have that."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/...3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsT

Hey Dude! Good teams overcome mistakes! We had -3 turnover differential against SD...we won. We had -2 turnover differential and a blocked punt against TB....we won. Also, our RB has 2 fumbles...one fabricated by the officials...and one that we recovered. How many did yours have this year LOL.

good point

Yeah, I did. Might be my best contribution to these boards. The original thread was lost during the transition to these new boards, but man, when I came up with that one, the Panties fans were so pissed off. I'll never forget it. :lol:

I remember that...That was so hilarious.

Some people learn from adversity.

Some people live in denial long past the time that everyone else has moved on.

Then there's this jacka** who whines like a b****h because he is a fan of a pathetic team that choked big time when they needed a win the most.

Great teams rise to the occasion. Good teams play consistently even in hard times. Your team choked when they had a chance to put away a division title on their own field. Call it gift wrapping if you want but the truth is, the Vikings are just not that good.

Better luck next year.

Loser

omg your sig is amazing

"We had a chance to clinch the NFC North, and we did everything to screw it up today, including me. Turnovers and things like that. You can't have that."

Uh, DUH?! :huh:

If the players are that clueless... what did we expect out of the fans? :lol:

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

IF you would have played mistake free...Thats like saying a team would have won IF you take away all of the bad plays that they had. It was no one's fault but your own, and the mistakes you made PROVED that you were not the better team. Saying that your the better team is stupid when you turn the ball over 4 times! HAHA! Protecting the ball is also a part of the game...in fact in is one of the most important parts of the game!

LMAO at this clown.

IF?

IF you didn't choke you would have won the game?

Is that what you are telling me?

OK - but if we face you again, and that ain't gonna happen cause we just ended your playoff hopes yesterday (you are now on self-destruct mode), you will CHOKE again. That is all that is guaranteed about our two teams.

You choked in 98

You choked in 2008

End of line

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

Let's evaluate your team for a minute. You have the 4th most fumbles in the league, at 30 in 15 games (averaging 2 per game). Your RB leads the league in fumbles. Your QB has 5 fumbles in only 3 starts this season. So your offense hasn't protected the football all season, it wasn't just this game.

We shutdown your rushing game entirely, your RB's had 79 yards on 23 carries, 3.4ypc. Most of your rushing yards came off of broken pass plays.

We scored on 4 of our first 7 possessions, which put us up 24-7. We shutdown our offense, not you, and that is the only reason why you had more yards than us.

Happy holidays, enjoy watching your team choke it's way out of the playoffs! Look on the bright side, your season may be over in a week, but it's only 4 more days til a new year, with renewed hopes for next season :P