Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

I mean really, we fumbled the ball 7 times. 7.

"7 times 7"? :huh:

Dude, I know it might have SEEMED like ya'll fumbled the ball 49 times but, trust me, it was only 7. :lol:

594614_l.jpg

Insert Always Fumblin' AP and TJ7 here.. :lol:

LOL...the Vikes are horrible. Not impressed with that team at all. Looked lost on the field. Played with no heart or determination. I think the 07 Falcons played with more heart.

So congratulations on playing worse than we did.

Vikings 9-6 and losing their grip on the playoffs

Falcons 10-5 and the playoff is secured

GO BEARS!!

lol, we are going to have to replace Carologic with Vikilogic....

"If we didn't suck we would be good!" And my favorite, "We lost and we still almost beat you!"

Dude, I know it might have SEEMED like ya'll fumbled the ball 49 times but, trust me, it was only 7. :lol:

:D :D :D ahahahahah

He was just telling you how many fingers and toes he has.. all of that Minnesota inbreeding will do wonders... :lol:

LOL....I guess when your wearing PURPLE, you kinda lose your mind. That and being in sub zero weather. If I had to wear PURPLE in subzero weather, I would kill myself. :lol:

how can you think that the vikings are the better team? we won! wining mean you are the better team that day. look at your crap division GB? the bears? DETROIT?! you guys would be in last place if you stepped into the south. so dont try and act like you guys are all so high and mighty. you guys are just a cheap show if you ask me.

Your clown team isnt getting a bye.

No but our football team, you know the ones that just beat your little Barney arses - is.

And so should you - so here it is .... BYE!

wade_CryBabies_fv.jpg

If and buts were candy and nuts we'll have a merry christmas.

No wait a second, the Falcons already are having a merry christmas

"If we didn't suck we would be good!" And my favorite, "We lost and we still almost beat you!"

And how could I forget, "If we didn't fumble the ball it wouldn't have been a turnover!"

Look, honestly, YOUR TEAM SUCKS! I mean really. Even if we had to go to ATL for a playoff game, I know we would still win. Thats just how unimpressed I am with your team.

You better just hope that the Vikings can play inspired football against an uninspired Giants team. Because I don't believe the Bears are going to fumble 7 times in their next 2 games combined. LOL.

maybe you should watch the Tampa Bay game and the Charges game and you'll see a Falcons team winning despite multiple turn overs

face it great teams win regardless

So your saying the Vikes are not a great team? No way, the trolls have the stats to prove their great. They will beat any team "on paper". ;)

You know I've been trying to come up with a label for these guys, right? ;) I've been toying around with "Norsemenology" ("Norsemen" is another term for "Vikings"). These Vikings trolls are a bunch of Norsemenologists who use the most ridiculous logic to say that a loss isn't really a loss because they "outplayed" us. That the four fumbles they lost weren't really turnovers, because not all of them were "forced". That they'll meet us again in the playoffs even though the Vikings have yet to secure a playoff spot.

I could go on with such Norsemenisms, but I think you get the point. :lol:

norsemen.jpg

The whining about how bad the Falcons would be started in April, 2008. Sporting News (whoever the h.ell they are) were the genius's who predicted the Falcons would go 1-15 for the season. Since that brilliant prediction of 1-15 there have been approx. 3,000 other EXPERT sermons from the mount on how mediocre these same Falcons would be. Now it's not that we win, but we don't win with the right MOJO or STYLE or IMPRESSIVE HOLLYWOOD FANFARE.

Well, my dear pathetic Minnesota Troll...............get in line. You will have a long wait to whimper about how you and the rest of the brainless losers that fall victim to this unique, state of the art franchise called Atlanta Falcons.

By the way, we won't bother coming back to your frozen wasteland...............we won't have to as Division winner. We will be resting during our bye week while we watch the Bears play their first playoff game..................on TV.

We might check ya out in a few years.

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

Ok

Yes you guys have a better team.

But the "Better" Team Won yesterday.

How do you like them Apples.

BTW Philip: Does your mommy know that you are on

her computer again?