Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

1) AP didn't get 100 yds rushing against ANY of the NFC South teams

2) I love the "we" reference. So, you play for the Vikes? No, wait, you're just a fan......just like the rest of us. Stop taking it so personal. Get over yourself and enjoy life a little bit. Plus you'll be a lot less annoying!

AP failed to score a TD on any NFC South team ..

His new nickname should be ADPF, All Day Peterson Fumbles..

I mean really, we fumbled the ball 7 times. 7. And still could have won the game. Thats says that your team is terrible. No good team gets 4 fumbles and allows the other team to still have a shot at winning it. Face reality homers.

any team will win if they play mistake free. that would mean 100% completion by the QB and every run attempted would be a TD. thats not how football works anyone that knows anything about football knows that one team wins and one team loses. unless your the eagles :) vikings choked and deserved to lose. we played conservative that whole 4th qrt cuz we knew our D could stop TJ and AP like we did all game. you guys did move the ball good but couldnt finish witch makes u guys the losers dont come in here acting like u gave us the game. u guys lost the game cuz u choked. we decide our fate. unlike the vikings who now have to wait and pray the bears lose tonight.

lol, we had 3 turnovers one game on the road, didn't force any, and still won... we didn't complain, we kept playing, and won the game. That's what great teams do.

Also, our offensive play calling would've been way different if the game was close.

I mean really, we fumbled the ball 7 times. 7. And still could have won the game. Thats says that your team is terrible. No good team gets 4 fumbles and allows the other team to still have a shot at winning it. Face reality homers.

Only if 'could have' got you into the playoffs you would have a valid arguent.

Unfortunately for you, stupid isn't the new smart yet.

24-1724-17 24-17 24-17

Wow, you're honestly posting this B.S. when your team can't execute in a December game to clinch your division? You didn't play mistake free, and why would you (or anyone else for that matter) think otherwise next week or in the playoffs?

Oh, and we will see you in the playoffs - in Atlanta - after we clinch the first round bye next week.

Your clown team isnt getting a bye.

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

What a waste, you could have better stated all that in one word.

If

Enjoy your fantasy championship.

Since your team failed to make the playoffs, will you at least root for ours?

I agree you viking fans are some of the worst I have seen. Only a select few we ok in my book. Take the loss like a man

crying_baby.jpg

So you are saying that GOOD teams fumble 7 times? :lol:

why is it that only sore loser Vikings fans think this? Why does everyone in the media think we are a great team?

Hey ***** dike fan, it was never even about this season. Its about the future something we have lol. Vikings have nothing LOL.

In reality, Peterson is the most over rated RB in NFL. He fumbles more times than Tiki Barber did when Tiki was young.

Um, yeah, but you didn't. Which means we did what we needed to do to win and you didn't. Which again, means your team sucks worse than ours.

Now go sit on a space heater.

maybe you should watch the Tampa Bay game and the Charges game and you'll see a Falcons team winning despite multiple turn overs

face it great teams win regardless

lol, we had 3 turnovers one game on the road, didn't force any, and still won... we didn't complain, we kept playing, and won the game. That's what great teams do.

:lol: :lol:

More ownage. We overcame turnovers on the road. You couldnt overcome turnovers at home.

FAIL.

Falcons are notorious for playing down to their competition - Falcons just tried to "hold on" to the lead.....If the ViQueens would have played better so would the Falcons.......

You are "assuming" that if the ViQueens would have played better that the Falcons would not have - that is faulty logic.......guess all that snow has frozen your brain there sport B)

No, it says YOUR team is terrible. Think about it. B)

So you are saying that GOOD teams fumble 7 times? :lol:

LOL...this guy is one dumb arse. Minn has got to have the lowest class of fans, we have ever seen. The most unintelligent fans as well.