Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

"You play....to win...the game"

- Herm Edwards

Be happy, you have 2 nice running backs there in Jackson and Peterson. They just fumble too much.

That #7/#28 combo didn't work out so well for us either! :lol:

Look, honestly, YOUR TEAM SUCKS! I mean really. Even if we had to go to ATL for a playoff game, I know we would still win. Thats just how unimpressed I am with your team.

Oh and yeah your qb might have outgained Matt but when it was time to make throws he couldn't..

Keep lobbing those ducks Jackson and hope that your mediocre wideouts catch them. Vikings will be lucky to even make the playoffs.

Go Bears!

We outgained you in total yardage.

1) AP didn't get 100 yds rushing against ANY of the NFC South teams

2) I love the "we" reference. So, you play for the Vikes? No, wait, you're just a fan......just like the rest of us. Stop taking it so personal. Get over yourself and enjoy life a little bit. Plus you'll be a lot less annoying!

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

another prime example of why I along with everyone else will be rooting hard for the bears to take the division. You guys are some of the worst fans i've ever seen. Enjoy watching us play in the playoffs while you are sitting at home after being knocked out yet again by the falcons in your own house.

Look, honestly, YOUR TEAM SUCKS! I mean really. Even if we had to go to ATL for a playoff game, I know we would still win. Thats just how unimpressed I am with your team.

You should make a thread about this.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
]

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

Ryan has thrown for nearly 3300 yds with a 61% comp percentage. Near the top in yds per completion. That is far more than a game manager. You lost. Your team is good, but it has bal security issues. The #1 thing in football, is ball security. Your team just looked lost. Your fans in the stand looked like they were at a Barney convention. Your team lost, deal with it.

You got beat by a sucky team then so that must mean that the vikings aren't as good as your making them out to be right ?

don't come on messageboards talking out your @ss PLAY-YA

fuq u likes this

Suit up, Big Boy - bring it on!

This just in, it doesn't matter what YOU THINK... 24-17... again... 24-17.. one more time since you seem slow.. 24-17.

fuq u likes this

Wow, you're honestly posting this B.S. when your team can't execute in a December game to clinch your division? You didn't play mistake free, and why would you (or anyone else for that matter) think otherwise next week or in the playoffs?

Oh, and we will see you in the playoffs - in Atlanta - after we clinch the first round bye next week.

Is it just me or does this Falcons team have a Knack for breaking Viking Hearts

It's not just you. It happens alot it seems. ;)

That #7/#28 combo didn't work out so well for us either! :lol:

Being a banker, I couldn't help but notice the mathematical significance of how you typed out "#7/#28", because 28/7 just happens to equal 4 - the number of turnovers yesterday by the Vikings. :lol:

o btw your team still has to hope the bears lose to make to even have a chance at playing us at home :P

hope your team gets HDTVs for christmas to watch the playoffs on :lol: