Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.
It might be time to break out the ice fishing gear cause your season will likely end this Sunday. Watch the Giants who have nothing to play for, and will probably play all scrubs, come in that Getrodome and beat that as Sunday.

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.
I have a question for you...what exactly are you doing on the Atlanta Falcons website if you are a Vikings fan? Are you thinking about coming to your senses and actually rooting for a quality football team? Well here's the thing... we don't take crybabies. Sorry, but it just don't work in down in the Dirty South. If you lose you shut your mouth and focus on the next game. If you win you get to celebrate. THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!!...unless of course you are TO or Favre...and they are a different story alltogether. But wait!...they do have one thing in common. NONE OF YOU WIMPS HAVE CLENCH A PLAYOFF SPOT!

Guys, the 24 Hour rule is in effect. It's time to start looking ahead to the Rams game.

Let this thread fall and die. There's no more need to muck around with these Vikings idiots. They're in our past for this week. We've got a better team to prepare for.

Guys, the 24 Hour rule is in effect. It's time to start looking ahead to the Rams game.

Let this thread fall and die. There's no more need to muck around with these Vikings idiots. They're in our past for this week. We've got a better team to prepare for.

Agreed. I'm gonna move it to HOF though, because this one was one of a kind. :lol:

This post is beat to death, but I found this to be way too funny not to post.

Wow! The even made a book about it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I guess its time to add another chapter.

:lol::lol:

And so we come to wow gold the last interview of season 5, by visiting with buy wow gold Mute of Terenas. While we're still waiting to buy wow gold see what world of warcraft gold the final ratings return for titles, Mute and his partner cheap wow gold Unicornz have both executed wonderfully in Season 5. Check out what wow gold Mute has to say world of warcraft behind the cut.

The Colosseum takes us inside the world of the Gladiator world of warcraft gold (Brutal, Vengeful, Merciless, and otherwise), to interview wow gold some of the top Arena fighters in the battlegroups buy wow gold. Our goal is to bring a better world of warcraft gold understanding of the strategy cheap wow gold, makeup,Sell WoW Gold and work that goes into dueling it out for

Sell FFxi Gil fame, fortune, and Netherdrakes.

CLofton50 likes this