Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vikingfaninNYC

Falcons have to be the most unimpressive mplayoff team ever!

270 posts in this topic

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

Captain28 likes this

blah blah blah...stop crying and i hope yall get killed by the giants next week and miss the playoffs.

HOW IN THE HECK CAN YOU BE A VIKING FAN LIVING IN NEW YORK... :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, we gift wrapped a game for you yesterday with 4 fumbles. Anyone with football knowledge could see we are clearly a much better team. If we play mistake free, we beat you 9 out of 10 times. Your qb is a game manager, nothing more. We outgained you in total yardage. Went up and down the field on you, we just didnt hold onto the ball. You put together 1 drive. ONE. At the very start of the game. But its ok, cause I really believe you will be coming back to the Metrodome in a couple of weeks. And if thats the case, YOU WILL GET BLOWN OUT! GUARANTEED! Enjoy the Christmas present clowns, cause its only gonna get you a one and done.

When the Vikings make the playoffs you can talk ****...until then STFU and hope the Packers do you purple wearing blowhards a favor.

CLofton50 likes this

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Hope the salt tastes good on that Bull####.

Ho Hum!!! Thanks for the gift Really sweet of you. You shouldn't have been so kind. We couldn't have done it without your help.

You don't even know if you are in. Most likely - we will have the division wrapped up and you will come here. Since we play the Rams at home and Carolina goes to New Orleans. If they lose and we win- we take the division. Then you'd have to get past the wild card - if you get into the playoffs and come to our house.

You Norsemen fans are a bunch of wussies. You have officially dethroned Carolina Panthers fans as the whiniest fans in the NFL. Never have I heard so much "Yeah, ya'll beat us, BUT..." Why can't ya'll just take your ***-kicking like NorseMEN and get the **** on? Dayum! :lol:

hey guess who is in the playoffs and who is fighting for it?

also guess who lost to the most unimpressive playoff team ever? so that means if you get int the playoffs you'll be the most unimpressive playoff team ever?

Do you have stats also that show that your the best team in the NFL like Shack L Ford?

"You play....to win...the game"

- Herm Edwards

Be happy, you have 2 nice running backs there in Jackson and Peterson. They just fumble too much.

We graciously accept your gift. So you're saying we couldn't prove we beat your team because your team sucked? :huh:

ah, it feels nice that we locked a playoff spot.

hmm, I think our offensive wasn't clicking that game, but still managed to put up 24 points.

Yep unimpressive but we still managed to beat y'all.. 7 fumbles and you still could have beat us but you didn't. We beat y'all on our worse day.. Says a lot about your team and it's coaching.

But whatever what's done is done..

Good luck the rest of the way.

How could you possibly consider yourself a better team when you answer your own question by saying, "If we play mistake free" which is exactly what the better winning team did?

Eat a fart.

1143_neener_neener_neener.gif

what a little whiny yankee beotch :lol:

I'm watching the game again right now, just saw your 4th turnover again from yesterday. I think I'm gonna rewind!

:lol: