Christmas Came Early Yesterday

Yesterday turned out to be the biggest game of the year for us and now we have a spot in the post season. Regardless of where we are seeded its a start of something beautiful for the future. I mean this weekend couldnt get any better, basically every wild card team except us lost and we were able to cash in at the perfect time. I tip my hats to this falcons team and hope for something good come january

Yesterday turned out to be the biggest game of the year for us and now we have a spot in the post season. Regardless of where we are seeded its a start of something beautiful for the future. I mean this weekend couldnt get any better, basically every wild card team except us lost and we were able to cash in at the perfect time. I tip my hats to this falcons team and hope for something good come january

Very well put! :D I hope the Aint's can defeat the panties and our FALCONS DESTROY the rams! That would mean winning the division! I hate to pull for the Ain'ts but I have no choice................