Who would make the trip

solidx

I would be there. I promised myself that WHEN we get back to the Super Bowl I would go. However, being in DC, if they got into the Conf. Title against, say New York, I would probably do my best to make that trip which could potentially take my money and leave me out for the Super Bowl. i dont know, I hope we end up with problems that sweet!

I WILL be there.

You never know when or if your team will get back to the Big Game in your lifetime. You have to make every effort to bear witness. To be able to say "I was there when the Falcons won the Superbowl" would add immense joy to the rest of my sports life. And having NOT been there if I could afford it would suck.

All of this is just fun to think about right now. One week at a time. But I would easily spend the money.

i will have the best seats in the house for the super bowl!! my 50" HDTV with surround sound. I love going to games, but its cheaper and better seats to watch from home. I am going to the rams game this sunday and that will be enough for me!! as long as i get to see the falcons once a season i'm happy.