Does this concern anyone else?

åntcap24

We have not played one game this year in poor weather.

This can come back to play a factor in the playoffs...

Obviously right now we are sitting at either a 2, 5, or 6 seed.

This would mean we will be play either @ Ari or @ Minn/Chicago the first round if we dont secure the #2 seed.

I like the way our team is built to handle the cold conditions more so now than in the past.

I just think that we kinda had a "Vacation weather" schedule this year.

Think positively - here's how it goes.

We win next week and Carolina loses. Now we are in the 2nd seed and have home field for the Divisional round.

Now, in the divisional round - the Giants get knocked off and we win - now the winner of that game comes to the Ga Dome (aka woodshed)

Then we go to Tampa for the SB

Weather is not a factor.

Think positively - here's how it goes.

We win next week and Carolina loses. Now we are in the 2nd seed and have home field for the Divisional round.

Now, in the divisional round - the Giants get knocked off and we win - now the winner of that game comes to the Ga Dome (aka woodshed)

Then we go to Tampa for the SB

Weather is not a factor.

I want the Birds to play in the Dome throughout as well, but honestly, I'd love to see them take the hard road and keep proving that this year is worthy of its own Disney picture in about twenty years. If you have to beat the best to be the best, let's keep winning where ever we have to play.