Picture this scenario

birds_till_death

your standing because your too excited to sit. Your throat is hurting from yelling all day, but you still manage to cheer your team on for the last 2 minutes of the game. during the two minute warning, you hear the announcer come over the loud speaker at the dome, and he announces.................."Carolina has just lost to the New Orleans Saints, lets have a round of applause for your NFC South division champions, the ATLANTA FALCONS."

Gives me goosebumps trying to type it. I thought we got loud after the Chicago game, imagine the electricity in the dome "WHEN" they announce that.(emphasis on WHEN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'll squeak and chirp if I have no voice left. They will probably just show the score of the Carolina/NO game on the scoreboard instead. The Dome will literally shake if we win the NFC South.

Agreed. I will find a way to get loud WHEN that announcement is made. I'll have my buddies i-phone for updates the whole game. I'll be watching that one as much as i'll be watching this game.

WTF is your problem, guy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'll squeak and chirp if I have no voice left. They will probably just show the score of the Carolina/NO game on the scoreboard instead. The Dome will literally shake if we win the NFC South.

You got hung up on by Dave Archer last night....... :lol::lol::lol:

True story? :huh:

So your actual real life name is Abraham Burger? :lol:

:unsure:

J/K.... :P

Nah, it's Chris. And yeah, they cut me off mid-sentence to say "if we wanted to wrap up the season, we could do it ourselves."

It's cool. Next time I call, I'll tell Jeff Van Note that I stole his beer in 1992 with his son Blaine from his cooler. He wasn't happy about that.

Nah, it's Chris. And yeah, they cut me off mid-sentence to say "if we wanted to wrap up the season, we could do it ourselves."

It's cool. Next time I call, I'll tell Jeff Van Note that I stole his beer in 1992 with his son Blaine from his cooler. He wasn't happy about that.

Nicely done. My dad always had a few go missing while i was growing up. luckily he bought it in case quantity so i was fairly easy to get away with it.