Only one thing concern me vs Vikings

The Falcons definitely wanted to test the Vikings run defense up the middle in the absence of Pat Williams. They did a good job early on, but the Vikings settled down and did a decent job against Michael Turner, who finished with 70 yards rushing. The Falcons had only 56 total yards in the second half, but they also went very conservative after taking a 24-7 lead.

I'll take W anytime...

Shouldn't we putting the game away when we are ahead so we don't have to make the play at the last moment to WIN the game..

The Falcons definitely wanted to test the Vikings run defense up the middle in the absence of Pat Williams. They did a good job early on, but the Vikings settled down and did a decent job against Michael Turner, who finished with 70 yards rushing. The Falcons had only 56 total yards in the second half, but they also went very conservative after taking a 24-7 lead.

I'll take W anytime...

Shouldn't we putting the game away when we are ahead so we don't have to make the play at the last moment to WIN the game..

Good point. If we could find some way to keep those clock killing drives alive, we would be unstoppable. And as fans, we'd be a lot healthier if our team can master that skill. How many near heart attacks have we had lol.

Still, who would have thought this season that we be worried about how to run out the clock? What do you think we should do when they line up with 8-9 in the box against us when we are tring to kill the clock?

GO FALCONS!!!

I'll take W anytime...

24-7. The game is put away. You just run the clock out. Thats playoff football.

I saw opportunity for it yesterday and in the past when we've wanted to eat some clock. I was screaming for a bootleg rollout from Ryan and a run and slide around the outside. It was there for the taking every 3rd down yesterday when we were trying to ice it. There were 10 men in the box yesterday in the 4th when we ran MT, and I wish just once, we'd fake that dive and let Ryan rollout on a bootleg and take off.

That'd be a golden play - unless it failed, then the Coach would be a fool. hahahahaha :)

celtik