I honestly feel for Saints fans

ThunderCookie

good one!

think of putting 'AINTS' in capitals all on your own? pathetic....you are making your fellow Falcons fans here in Rivals look bad

by the way, the correct response to the poster you quoted

would be "no. they wouldnt" or "no. they would not"

pretty sad when you are trying to insult people and instead just make yourself look stupid and ignorant

Dago, I know this has been another horrible outcome for the Saints but, correcting rivals grammar? Is it that bad? There is always next year...

Aqg, I agree it happens on the field, you can't make excuses for the IR list. I was watching NFL live yesterday and they said the Patriots have have the worst injury bug and IR list this season yet they will more than likely be 11-5 and miss the playoffs! Then again Sean Payton is no Belichick? Also, I agree with you about plays on the foeld, if Boley doesn't drop that sure INT on your winning drive the Falcons win at your house instead of losing 29-25...as it turns out we don't need that game anyways. Now go kick some Panther azz on Sunday!

That's it in a nut shell. You can't kill yourself and expect to win. Plus if we would have made the plays that we missed, that last drive would not have been a game winning one.