GREAT game and I am VERY happy

hakim24

The Vikings gave us that game. I am still concerned about our Defense (for the playoffs). They were gashed ALL day but the Vikings just couldn't hold on to the football.

Couple of notes

* One thing that I took from this game is that the Vikings really EXPOSED our man Keith Brooking. Their TE really had a field day out there and made every play that they needed. He made a couple of stops in the run game, but his coverage skills are pretty bad.

* Our Corners had a Very solid day.... GREAT coverage, forcing Jackson to run a lot..... Held Berrian in check

* Our D-Line was Thin, but VERY good..... we held Peterson in check for the most part

* Our Rotation with Coy Wire and Boley has really worked out for the better..... I still think Boley would fit better on the Weak side, but we cannot make any changes at this point in the season. Brooking has the Radio and he is a leader. He has to be out there. Even though I still do not think he is the best player for it, I know he has to play and hopefully he can get it together out in coverage.

I don't know if our corners played that well or Tarvaris is just not able to get the ball to them.

On the surface, it looks like he had a great day but not really...22 completions...7 to their receivers. He had 15 receptions to the TE and running backs. That is his game.

He dances around the pocket and makes safe throws because he isn't able to do anything else.

I SAW TWO THINGS FULFILLED TODAY:

1. THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST, AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST.

2. OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.

AND THERE WILL BE MORE. B)

Just imagine C Humphrey...in his football prime... lining up at the other DE oppsoite of Abe.

There would not be a single passing attack in this league that I would fear.