I kept quiet during game-day today

Jedi-Falcon

I think I did all my yelling last night, but for anyone interested these are the posts that I was wanting to post during the game today.

Keith Brooking...(sigh)

No Pressure on the QB

I was pouring milk in my cheerios this morning and I saw Jamaal Anderson's face on the back of the carton.

Ryan seems timid

And some other topics I dont think you want to see. Not that this matters...But just letting you know what you were spared of having to read today. :)

I'm glad you brought this up, Jedi, because as happy as I am about today, there's something I have to vent out.

I think Keith Brooking has been targeted by every TE and RB we've played to go post down the middle, and I don't believe he's broken a single one up all year. Brooking covering anyone down the middle is a big play in the waiting for any playoff teams we face.

That is all. Now that it's out there, I can move on.

Teams are focusing on Brooking and his "coverage" skills. Guy just doesn't have "it" anymore. It's not a personal thing just reality.

Abe has done it by himself this year which is why its dumb that he didn't get voted to the Pro bowl.

Ryan had consistent pressure in his face today for the first time in awhile. Clabo got worked over pretty hard on his side and Weiner was having a tough time with Allen. Can't put to much on Ryan especially since he didn't have any real negative plays with guys flying in his face.

not for nothing BUT......

Keith Brooking has been a huge staple to this and many before i'ts Atlanta Falcons defenss period.

Teams have their up's and downs and while many of us even before what we call this season a quote "miraculous season"

have to remember is This Falcons team is playing extraodinarly well.

He made plays today that others would have missed due to his experience as an All Pro NFL PLayer. While many of you have stated before

that Keith Brooking has lost his step I say this... BAH

I would take Keith Brooking over the likes of a one year show any time.

Sure there are players that can out step him at times... sure there are players that can play beyond thir normal abilities on "ANY Given Sunday"......................... BUT

Give me the players that play to the level that Keith Brooking has played over and over again through out the many years that our falcons struggled and I guarentee that that list is but of a few! This is not a flame This is not an attack that new players bring SPEED and Abilities that seem to be wayning, but more a reminder that for those that can remember, that Keith Brooking has and will always be a TRUE and DIE HARD Atlanta FALCON!!!!.

you have all my respect

Having said that , Great Win today ! I can to remember the days I lived in Suwanee and beating the Vikings, today brought back memories of that game they beat them in 98. I went to the Falcons Training camp and waited for the buses to arrive, what a feeling!

Elation does not even begin to describe how it felt.

I am and have always been and will always be a Tried and True Falcons Fan.

Keith Brooking has been a huge staple to this and many before i'ts Atlanta Falcons defenss period.

Teams have their up's and downs and while many of us even before what we call this season a quote "miraculous season"

He made plays today that others would have missed due to his experience as an All Pro NFL PLayer. While many of you have stated before

Sure there are players that can out step him at times... sure there are players that can play beyond thir normal abilities on "ANY Given Sunday"......................... BUT

Give me the players that play to the level that Keith Brooking has played over and over again through out the many years that our falcons struggled and I guarentee that that list is but of a few! This is not a flame This is not an attack that new players bring SPEED and Abilities that seem to be wayning, but more a reminder that for those that can remember, that Keith Brooking has and will always be a TRUE and DIE HARD Atlanta FALCON!!!!.

you have all my respect

Having said that , Great Win today ! I can to remember the days I lived in Suwanee and beating the Vikings, today brought back memories of that game they beat them in 98. I went to the Falcons Training camp and waited for the buses to arrive, what a feeling!

I don't think I've seen anyone ever criticize his commitment or character. There are very few men out there that would have stuck with a team through thick and thin and carried themselves as well as Keith has. But as far a cold hard analysis goes. Teams are picking on him when it comes to coverage.

you have all my respect

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm nothing but thankful that he's on the team in most situations. Defending a pass down the middle is not one of them.