Minnesota has a really good team

we got a taste of our own medicine with Jackson. He running like Vick and that **** was pissing me off. i hope gus can get his job back..lol

I was telling my dad it was like Vick snuck out of jail just for this game...I mean number 7, he had his same effin smile...he legitimately looked like Vick when he had his hair low...all those times he would slither out of sacks and get a big run off of perfect coverage. argh...boy I was pissed. especially when brooking looked like he had a perfectly clean hit and Jackson somehow got out of it

I could have swore Michael Vick was playing for the Vikings today. That was really eerie to watch.

I said the exact same thing to my Viking-fan wife as we were leaving the Metrodome. She didn't see it. I said, believe me, I've watched Vick enough to know when someone else plays like he does. And yes...it was eerie to watch.

I was telling my dad it was like Vick snuck out of jail just for this game...I mean number 7, he had his same effin smile...he legitimately looked like Vick when he had his hair low...all those times he would slither out of sacks and get a big run off of perfect coverage. argh...boy I was pissed. especially when brooking looked like he had a perfectly clean hit and Jackson somehow got out of it

Oh my god I was glad I wen tto church after hearing what I said when I saw that.