Lets not get too happy just yet : Our Offense is Struggling !

In all the glory and celebration of having the best weekend in Franchise history, with all the teams we needed to lose actually losing, we must not forget that Matt Ryan's O had better pick it up if the Falcons want to be playing in the NFC Championship game and maybe even yes I dare say it the Superbowl.

NO MORE DROPPED PASSES RODDY WHITE (your drop against Denver is really haunting us right now.)

With 4 defensive turnovers, the Falcons should have put up 40 points on Minnesota today, We saw a overmatched Tampa team get bounced by San Diego, and by Carolina the week before but we could only muster 13 points in a Overtime game against the Buccaneers.

Not trying to crash the party but let us hope that Coach Smith gets our Offensive woes corrected before the Playoffs begin, Remember Our goal is not to reach the Playoffs, Our goal is now and forevermore to win the Superbowl !!!!

I can't help it, I'm still happy as HE.LL!!! Never expected to make it to the playoffs at the beginning of the season, and yet, here we are!!!! It's HUGE just to be going!

I know the more we win, the more it makes ya want, but I'm happy man, struggling Offense or not. I'm hoping we go deep in the playoffs, and that will make me happi-ER, but even if we don't, I won't be any less happy.

:)

I am just saying that Carolina put 40 on Tampa along with 300 yds rushing and San Diego put 40 on Tampa today, and We put 13 in 5 Q's of play against the Same Buccaneers defense.

I am just saying what most teams would have done with 4 turnovers is a lot more than what our offense did with them today.............

I think Matt Ryan is GREAT, he is Awsome, and he is as cool as ice, but I want to see more points on the board, because in order to get past teams like New York in the Playoffs, WE ARE GOING TO NEED POINTS !!!!!

Vikings "D" really didn't play that bad of a game. We couldn't do jack in the last half of the 4th quarter, but I don't know how much of that was the Vikings "D" and how much of that was conservative play calling. I think those interceptions against Tampa were still in Ryan's head and he didn't want to screw up.

another non beliver . whats up with not enjoying the moment this team has been doing beyond what we exspected so give credit where credit is do all they do is win baby. So please leave you complaints at the frot door we could care less . THINK POSITIVE GO FALCONS=======================================================================

In all the glory and celebration of having the best weekend in Franchise history, with all the teams we needed to lose actually losing, what we really need is some jacka** to come along and bring us all down.

Fixed. Now go somewhere else please. Can't you just enjoy the moment?

Tampa's D has really fallen since that Monday night game. Brooks and Barber had great career but they are done. They have no pass rush which is huge in that D. Buchanon cant tackle worth a ****, he reminds me so much of the Dallas safetys.

OMG you're still here? Sooooo random especially after y'all lost today.

both Minnesota and Tampa have really good defenses...and Ryan after all is still a rookie

I dont really care too much about the last part...except that it showed on 2 potential TD passes today that he just put way too much mustard on.

The defenses of Minny and Tampa though are very competant, yes...and beating them any time is a great feat.

:lol:

Guys, guys...I understand what he's saying...like Mike Smith said, communication is key. He might've came off the wrong way. Bottom line, our offense has been performing pretty well under the circumstances, but today was a bit sloppy. Ryan must connect on the more crucial throws that present themselves during the game, like that pass to Peelle, if Ryan nailed that pass, it would've been a TD. So, I think what he's trying to say is that in order for us to make it to the big dance, we have to be fundamentally sound in all facets of our offense. We can't afford to drop passes or miss key throws because now we'll be playing against the NFL's elite, except Arizona. :D

(Mind you...I know he said that we were struggling...just trying to shed some light...I mean, we did just obtain the wild card!)

I can't help it, I'm still happy as HE.LL!!! Never expected to make it to the playoffs at the beginning of the season, and yet, here we are!!!! It's HUGE just to be going!

I know the more we win, the more it makes ya want, but I'm happy man, struggling Offense or not. I'm hoping we go deep in the playoffs, and that will make me happi-ER, but even if we don't, I won't be any less happy.

:)

True DAT!! Every year's offseason I allow myself to forget how hard it is to make the playoffs so that I can convince myself we have a shot at them. This year's run has given me so much reason to be appreciative of how special this season is, and of how much goes into a true playoff run. I'm so freakin' stoked!!!!

Our Offense really sputtered today, but we played a good Defense on the road. Ryan didn't play bad, he did just enough to manage the game without turning the ball over. That's Ok with me. The Vikings are a tough team to beat.

Exactly, I'll take it too... Besides you have to be encouraged by the good start, especially on the opening drive which was a beautifully called and executed series.

Our Offense really sputtered today, but we played a good Defense on the road. Ryan didn't play bad, he did just enough to manage the game without turning the ball over. That's Ok with me. The Vikings are a tough team to beat.

Agreed. We played against a good team in a tough road environment. Fans need to be able to expect a certain amount of imperfection.

I can see where you are coming from but I am not willing to be negative. I feel like we won FOUR games this weekend.

Did anyone else see the stat today that the Falcons are tied for first place with the LEAST number of dropped passes??? We were tied with the Giants and the Vikings we right behind us. I think the Giants had two drops today and I know we had one so I think we are not along atop that stat ;)

Just keep winning, birds!!! Thats the only stat that matters.

--T