The NFC South Curse!

rhourk

The Giants just tied it up with Carolina on a two point conversion. Next week the Panthers go to NO. The Nfc South is perfect at home against division opponents. Atlanta plays the Rams. Atlanta finished 4th last year. It's a little spooky right, a little?

It is, but thiers no way in **** that NO could beat the Panthers.....Is there?

It is, but thiers no way in **** that NO could beat the Panthers.....Is there?

Why not, they beat ATlanta and Tampa at home. Say what you want about the Saints, but they score points like mad at home (and yes Saint's fans often on the road as well). Atlanta and Tampa beat Carolina at home.

Of course the curse dies tonight if the Pathers win. And as I type this Steve Smith negates a really luchy play with a holding call.

Now that we have a playoff berth, I really don't care as much. It'd be nice, but I think the Panties will take this one. Its good, because that means the curse will be broken and the division can be anyone's any year, so we don't have to wait to really suck one year in order to beast the division the next year. I want nothing but winning seasons from our birds now!