Tom Jackson calls Matt Ryan a 'once in a generation player"..

idk if we are still on pace for it, but our offensive line was actually on pace to give up the fewest sacks in franchise history. We are also a top rushing team... I would say the offensive line is the most underrated aspect of this team.

co sign

Hard to believe some are pointing to the OL as a weakness.......it has been a tremendous strength. Hurts having out starting franchise LT limited but he'll be back at full strength for the playoffs.

co sign

Hard to believe some are pointing to the OL as a weakness.......it has been a tremendous strength.

its scary because i do not believe that it is the best it can be. Dahl and Clabo have both been gems, but I think we could possibly find an upgrade for them both, AND at Center. I do not think it is absolutely vital, but our offensive line could be the BENCHMARK for the NFL once TD gets done with it.

co sign

Hard to believe some are pointing to the OL as a weakness.......it has been a tremendous strength. Hurts having out starting franchise LT limited but he'll be back at full strength for the playoffs.

Sure, it's a weakness, but it's like calling the bombs America dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki weak, they are still nukes!

What I am trying to say is that our offensive line kicks A**!

T Jackson has been heaping praise on Ryan like this all season. That's why I couldn't believe there was a thread started a week ago about how he always hates on the Falcons. I've seen him do nothing but give props to #2. Even when I don't agree with Tom Jackson he is still one of the better and most objective sports analyst out there. Well except when it comes to the Broncos but I can understand that one.