Tom Jackson calls Matt Ryan a 'once in a generation player"..

Trent Dilfer says he'll win 'multiple Superbowls'..... Wow....

I know it doesnt mean much more than if anyone on this board says it... But it feels pretty good to hear these kind of words being spoken about an Atlanta Falcon.

God I love this team!!!

dare i say....

the first one could be this year

:wub:

Trent Dilfer says he'll win 'multiple Superbowls'..... Wow....

I know it doesnt mean much more than if anyone on this board says it... But it feels pretty good to hear these kind of words being spoken about an Atlanta Falcon.

God I love this team!!!

I know if they give him a OL and defense anything can happen.

Wow. That's one **** of a compliment. A lot of people are still doubting Matt Ryan's talent. I only expect him to get better at this point. We'll see how Dimitroff addresses some of our holes on offense this offseason. But I won't think too far ahead of myself. I'm going to enjoy these few weeks knowing that the Falcons are in the playoffs. Yes, thank God for this team. But also think Dimitroff for having the balls to draft a quarterback that MANY scouts were calling 'overrated' with the number three pick. Kudos to Dimitroff for having the balls (and knowledge) to trade away a very popular player in DeAngelo Hall for a second round draft pick.

This O-Line is pretty good. Consider that this is the first year they have played together. Imagine how well they will gel next year.

idk if we are still on pace for it, but our offensive line was actually on pace to give up the fewest sacks in franchise history. We are also a top rushing team... I would say the offensive line is the most underrated aspect of this team.

I know if they give him a OL and defense anything can happen.

Our offensive line has done an amazing job keeping Ryan on his feet this season. What are you talking about... obviously you'll see some sacks and some pressure on Matt Ryan, but that's normal. Not only have our offensive line come through protecting Ryan's behind, they've also proved to be very good run blockers. Appreciate what we have right now, man. It's kind of disrespectful to say that about our offensive line.

He won't just be the standard.. He will be the elite example if he isn't already

Oh, he has set the bar high. Before when teams drafted rookie quarterbacks high, they always said let them sit out a while and they know the first few seasons won't be pretty. Now, seeing what Ryan has done and how he won't back down, teams are really going to be looking at confidence as far more of a factor than just being tall or having a strong arm.