Not so easy to get on our board now is it viking trolls?

How can you call putting the ball on the ground seven times luck for Atlanta? That's called sucking it up at home with playoffs on the line. Atlanta didn't turn it over, yet you did that seven times...and you say we were lucky to win? I knew there'd be one or two Minny fans spinning the loss to say we got lucky, but that's embarrassing.

Whatever..I'm still here...and if you go to any Vikings website it is flooded with Falcon troll fodder...and that's even before today's game.

God was on your side today...the luck was ridiculous.

Yeah right. I've been all over the Vikings forums on the web, there hasn't been even close to a presence like what you and your ilk brought to our forum this week. I've got a very close friend that is a Vikings fan born and bred, I showed him the forum this week and he was disgusted with the way you guys behaved. In the past Vikings fans have been some of the nicest, most knowledgeable and most respectful fans to visit this forum -- something I doubly appreciated due to past history between the teams -- but if the emergence of AP and a taste of success has lead the team to be filled with fans of your nature? The Vikes were better off without you.

Yeah right. I've been all over the Vikings forums on the web, there hasn't been even close to a presence like what you and your ilk brought to our forum this week. I've got a very close friend that is a Vikings fan born and bred, I showed him the forum this week and he was disgusted with the way you guys behaved. In the past Vikings fans have been some of the nicest, most knowledgeable and most respectful fans to visit this forum -- something I doubly appreciated due to past history between the teams -- but if the emergence of AP and a taste of success has lead the team to be filled with fans of your nature? The Vikes were better off without you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.......