Congrats From Boston

BostonMike

Life long Patriots fan, but as a BC Alum I've followed you guys all season, even went as far as to get Sunday Ticket just to follow Matt Ryan all season, and I must say you guys have a real gem of a QB on your hands. Congrats on your postseason berth, well deserved. You guys are the team to beat as far as I'm concerned. From the incredible 3rd down conversion %, to a great well balanced offense, Falcons have been such an exciting team to watch. Congrats to Matt Ryan, and to all you die hard Falcons fans.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing you in THE SUPERBOWL!

That would be a dream come true for me. The team I've followed since I was 5 years old, to the team being led by the best college prospect to come out of my former school, the Falcons would be the one team in the NFL that I could watch the Pats lose to and still have a smile on my face. Too bad we won't be making it this season, I have zero confidence in our team with all these injuries, so I'll be pulling for you guys all the way through, and hey, who knows, maybe when Brady is back we'll get that Brady/Ryan showdown in the Superbowl!

I did some contract work at BC in August and September and I remember during preseason the people at BC kept telling me that Matt Ryan would amaze all Falcons fans and he would elevate everyone around him. I kind of laughed it off since he was a rookie but boy am I happy to be wrong! Every week when I got off the plane from Atlanta and walked into BC people there would just smile and say another good game huh?

Life long Patriots fan, but as a BC Alum I've followed you guys all season, even went as far as to get Sunday Ticket just to follow Matt Ryan all season, and I must say you guys have a real gem of a QB on your hands. Congrats on your postseason berth, well deserved. You guys are the team to beat as far as I'm concerned. From the incredible 3rd down conversion %, to a great well balanced offense, Falcons have been such an exciting team to watch. Congrats to Matt Ryan, and to all you die hard Falcons fans.

Thanks and welcome.

Stick around and enjoy the ride.

WOW. Thanks man!

Well I just gotta thank the people in your area who raised this guy, Matt Ryan, and imbued him with this incredible gift.

To say we are giddy over him is an HUGE understatement. Even after watching this guy all year, I am still in disbelief. I don't think people outside his ring of fans have really caught on to just how special he is at QB. I just can't get over how he CONSISTENTLY converts third and long. I don't know if they keep a stat like this, but he HAS to have set some kind of record this year for third down conversions in LONG situations.

But if he ever tries another somersault at the goal line again, I want his Dad to take him to the woodshed for us.

I admire his guts, but I almost stroked out when I say him upended and coming down on his head. People don't really understand how nervous a fanbase we have here in Atlanta. It's so funny to see such a young kid captivate this VERY hungry group of fans in Atlanta.