SHOUT OUT TO THE 3AM CLUB!

SkerFalcon8710

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Switzerland. I came to Georgia as an exchange student back in (gosh!) 82-83.

Nice! I have an uncle and two cousins living in Switzerland.

It's pretty cool to see more international Falcons fans around. All I run across here are either Cowboys or Saints fans. Or I get weird looks for even liking football!

Hey! Holland? Best soccer fans in the world!

Yes Sir! The fans of the National team are pretty awesome, I must admit. But when you look at the "fans" of some of the clubs. <_<

I went to the Buccaneers @ Falcons game two weeks ago and I was a little surprised to see Buccaneers fans sitting around me. I already knew that fans of the visiting team don't get a separate section, but I always thought there would at least be some name calling. So in that sense, I was surprised. All I got was some friendly trash talk! I don't ever see that happening in soccer without anyone getting beaten up.

Yes Sir! The fans of the National team are pretty awesome, I must admit. But when you look at the "fans" of some of the clubs. <_<

I went to the Buccaneers @ Falcons game two weeks ago and I was a little surprised to see Buccaneers fans sitting around me. I already knew that fans of the visiting team don't get a separate section, but I always thought there would at least be some name calling. So in that sense, I was surprised. All I got was some friendly trash talk! I don't ever see that happening in soccer without anyone getting beaten up.

I read here that some fans can be really nasty: Philly and Oakland come to mind.

Oranje invasion; They stayed after the Euro? :P

I was one of those orange people invading your lovely country! I've had a blast!

I read here that some fans can be really nasty: Philly and Oakland come to mind.

That's true. I've heard a few stories about San Diego playing in Oakland and some fans don't make it home in one piece. But that only seems to happen with a few teams in the league. When it comes to soccer - Mix the fans together and you'll have yourself a good old-fashioned brawl going!

So I'm guessing you became a Falcons fan during your time living in Georgia as an exchange student?

I played a few games of Madden 09 earlier. I could never force a fumble. And as I always do, I play the team we've played sort of in a superstitious way for good luck for next week. And guess what? I forced 3 fumbles against the Vikings!

Yeah I know, it's just Madden! I just thought it was kind of funny. Or maybe not. What do I know? I'm totally baked right now!